o10. 𝑟𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑟

Start from the beginning

To everyone's sudden breath, the wand was taken from the hands of FGM. The residence in the cathedral see Jane flanking around with the wand in hand.

"Jane! What are you doing!" Thea shouted, holding the reefs of her skirt.

"If mother won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" Jane swung the wand around, trying to gain control of its power. "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

Soon, Mal ran in to grab the wand from the girl, battling her for maintenance. "Careful, Mal!" Belle shouted.

Mal finally gained control of the wand, pointing it at Jane in which made her run back to the spot she was standing in fear.

"Mal, give us the wand."

"Thea, stand back." Mal said, just as the remaining five VK's came to the front.

"It's okay."

"Ben, I said stand back!"

Audrey decided against her life to say "I told you so!"

"Audrey shut the fuck up!" Thea yelled.

Mal pointed the wand towards Audrey, making her fall back to her friends.

At this sudden point, Talana and Avery are at the front with Thea, sad looks playing on both of their faces as they realize what has and is about to happen.

"Let's go!" Carlos stated, trying to leave as he saw the tears in Thea's eyes as she looked at him at disappointment and betrayal.

He hated doing this. Especially to her. His heart ached and he didn't want to, but he had to. His mother, she was back on the Isle. He had no choice.

"You're really doing this... to the life you have here?" Thea spoke, descending down the stairs, avoiding any and all eye contact with Carlos.

"We have no choice, Thea! Our parents..."

"Your parents made their choice." Ben spoke up, stepping forward to meet the love of his life. "Now you make yours."

Mal took a look at Ben, processing the words put in her mind. "I think I want to be good."

"You are good." Thea spoke.

"How do you know that?!" Mal suddenly went back on guard, but instead holding the wand a little lower.

"Because... Because I'm listening to my heart." Ben finalized, his voice cycling hope.

Mal yet again allowed the words to regenerate in her mind, allowing them to be sucked in.

"I want to listen to my heart, too." Mal suddenly turned to her friends. "And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents!" Mal let out a tear hearted laugh as she turned to Jay. "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy."

Thea heard a boy shout 'Yeah' from the crowd, making Jay smile a bit.

"Carlos.scratching dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought?" Mal stated, tears flowing from her eyes. "I see the way you look at Thea everyday, the happiness in your eyes. Who would have thought that either?" She laughed again.

Thea took a tearful look at Carlos, who did the same to her. She was happy to see that all of those late night talks, dates, and fun were actually meaningful. She could see Carlos mouth to her 'I'm sorry'. Thea took a nod before hearing Mal bring up Sakai.

"Oh! Sakai!" Another laugh escaped from the two. " I see how happy you are when you get to learn something new everyday! You belong here."

Sakai took a hearted chuckle at her friend.

"And Evie... You do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart."

All of the VK's stood very tearful in the cathedral, inputting what their friend had said to them.

"And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy." Mal showed the ring Ben gave her. "Being friends with Thea, Talana, and Avery. You all are the nicest people on earth." Thea and her friends laughed.

"Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys."

Mal stuck her fist into the middle of the circle her friends stood in. At first, she was afraid, her friends looked upon themselves wearily, before Jay spoke up.

"I choose good, too."

Evie was next. "I choose good."

Then Sakai. "I choose good, duh."

Carlos stood, standing in a daze of thought, and Thea began to worry, before a sigh of relief came as he spoke. "So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad." Everyone up front of the cathedral spared a chuckle at the boy.

"Your parents can't reach you here." Ben justified.

Carlos took one look at Thea, and he made his mind right away. "Okay, then. Good."

All of the VK's had a fist, declaring to be good from further on.

Mal turned to the four royal friends, nodding her head towards their circle, say a small 'come on'.

Thea was the first to walk up. Standing next to Carlos, she put her fist in the middle. As the rest of their friends came to do so, they all shared a laugh as Thea was pulled in a side hug by Carlos.

They stood there, until the moment was ruined by a surprise visit.

"I'm back!" Maleficent stated, her scepter in hand.

  Mal still withheld the wand in her hands, denying the fact that her mother got out of the Isle. "Go away, mother."

  "She's funny. Oh! I'm so... you're very funny. Here. Wand me. Chop chop. No!"

  Mal tossed the wand to FGM, before she could send Maleficent back to the isle, Maleficent beat her and froze everyone, except for the five VK's, who were now left alone to battle the most powerful villain of them all...

——————————————————————————
FINNY SPEAKS !

thought I would split the set it off scene from that so yeah not the final chapter but the next one is so.
——————————————————————————
edited.