Chapter 13

Please don't report just block it
Don't copy or repost!
CHAPTER 13

Jungkook eyes widened as he saw you "y/n its not what you think!" jungkook said you just stomped your feet and quickly run away from the place, "I hate you" you said as you start running "wait y/n!" jungkook said as he start chasing you!, "baby sweetie please stop running!! What you saw is not what you think!! Please trust me!" jungkook yelled as he run after you "NO YOU'RE AN FREAKING LIER!" you said as you run meanwhile "what the heck is even happening??" "I have no idea they must be lovers!" "let's not bother about it! It's always happens in relationship!" "wow that's weird thank God! I am single!" "whatever now they are fighting soon they will start making out!" many passer by start gossiping as they watch jungkook chase you.

Jungkook heard those gossip, "oh god! Y/n stop everyone is gossiping about us! You little kitten" jungkook said "let them you're an playboy!" you said "what the heck! That's it! If I catch you will be punished" jungkook said "you can't even catch me you are already talking about punishment!" you said "that's mean you brat!" jungkook said as he run as fast as he could. "crap he is hella fast! I need to speed up but I am tired!" you said as you start breathing heavily meanwhile jungkook was already breathing heavily "ughh y/n stop I can't take anymore!" jungkook said as he dropped on his knees while you watch him "you are weak!" you said as you start laughing in between your breath, while you didn't realize you have woke the beast in jungkook. He came to you with a dark glare "JUNG-kook" you said as he throw you on his shoulder "HEY LET ME GO YOU BRAT!" you said as you start hitting his back.

"shut up! *spank your ass * this is your punishment! For calling me weak and making me tired!" jungkook said as he spank your ass again making your eyes widened "UHHB YOU PERVERT LET ME GO" you yelled "yeah right I am only pervert for you baby girl!" jungkook said with raspy voice to making you feel goosebumps and butterflies in your belly. You start blushing as everyone watch him carrying.  Then he throw you on his car, "ouch can't you be gentle??" you asked instead of responding you he hovered you making you feel your heart beating crazy. "what-are you doing" you asked "y/n I love you! I really mean it!" jungkook said as he looked deeply into your eyes with full of love filled his eyes "I have fell in love with you y/n please don't reject me! That girl just came to ask for help only! I swear I didn't know she would hug me! You have misunderstood me! I only love you baby please reply me!" jungkook said.

. You saw his sincere love in his eyes," shh I trust you! Bunny "you said as you cupped his face," y/n will you be my girlfriend? "jungkook asked" yes I love you too! "you said as you smiled" thank you baby "jungkook said" kiss me kookie "you said" you don't have to ask for it! "jungkook said before smashing his lip on your, then you both start kissing passionately with full of love in your kiss. [Skipping some time]" can't believe I would fall for my bestie! "you said as you lay on his chest while staring the moon," either me! But we are meant for each other! The day we met is the day the fate made us for each other "jungkook said as he caressed your waist," love you bunny! "you said" love you too Mrs bunny! "jungkook said making you blushed!

To be continued
Next part is the last!