Chapter 5

Please don't report just block it
Don't copy or repost!
CHAPTER 5

After jungkook left, you went to your room "Ms y/n dinner is ready!" maid said "oh okay aunty Lee! I will come after taking a shower " you said as you start undressing "oh okay Ms y/n!" aunty Lee said before she leaves your room door. Then you went to your bathroom and took a warm shower.  30 minutes later you did your night routine before heading to your dining room, "aunty Lee! What's for dinner?" you asked as you hugged her, "it's kimchi and roast chicken thigh" aunty Lee said as she smiled "oh that's yummy!" you said with a smile. You love aunty Lee and you treat her more than a maid she is the senior maid, she was the one who looked after you when you were a baby as your mom was busy with her business  same goes to your dad who is ceo! And your mom works under him.

While eating, "aunty Lee did you eat your dinner??" you asked "yes Ms y/n!" aunty Lee said "aunty Lee how many times do I have to say call me y/n! You don't have to call me Ms y/n its too formal! I hate it!" you said as you pout, "aww okay from now onwards I will call you y/n!" aunty Lee said as she pat your hair "yay that's my favorite aunty Lee!" you said with a smile. Then your phone vibrated you look at the ID which formed a smile on your lip, you answered the call "hello bunny! Did you reached home safely?" you asked "hey y/n bub yes I did! I just took my shower did you eat your dinner already??" jungkook asked while wiping his hair, "yes I actually eating now! What about you??" you asked "soon I will eat! Anyway did our professor give us homework??" jungkook asked "what? Homework don't tell me we have! I am freaking tired I won't have energy for that!" you said "chill I just ask but I am sure we don't have homework" jungkook said "that's much better than!" you said

"what are you eating for dinner?" jungkook asked "aunty Lee made kimchi and roast chicken thigh! What about you??" you asked, "hmm that delicious! I don't know what mom cooked! But I am sure it's gonna be delicious! As I am very hungry" jungkook said "oh bunny go eat then!" you said "I will but first my baby is important" jungkook said "aww you're so sweet! But also evil as fck!" you said making jungkook chuckle, "JUNGKOOK hurry up I have already heat your food!" his mom yelled at the back, you chuckle "kookie aunt is calling you! You should go! We can chat tmr!" you said "uhh fine! Take care goodnight sleep well okay?" jungkook said "sure I will and take care too good night!" you said "hnm bye!" jungkook said "bye!" you said then you end the call.

Meanwhile "I wish you could love me back baby!" jungkook said with deep sigh before going to dining. After dinner you went to your room and tuck yourself in the bed, just then your phone rings you look at the ID it's was your mom, you smiled before answering the call," Hello mom! I miss you so much! When will come back with dad! I miss you too so much!" you said not letting your mom talk, "aww our sweetheart miss us so much! Even we miss you too!" your mom said "then come home mom dad! You know it's boring without you both!" you said "aww we will come home soon sweetie! Anyway how are you doing? How is your studies going?" your mom asked 'I am good and doing well in studies too "you said" that's good to hear! How is jungkook? "your mom asked" he is also great mom! "you said" hmm it's getting late you should sleep take care love and goodnight bye "your mom said" okay mom. Love you too goodnight bye! "you said before ending the conversation and lay on your bed.

[Skipped time]
At school," kookie!! We have assignments to do and also to clean the damn library! "you said with pout lip," baby we can managed! "jungkook said as he caressed your cheek making you smile," okay kookie on Saturday can I come with you to fetch jimin?? "you asked" what? Why? You don't have to come! "jungkook said" but he is also my bestie! "you said with sadly doe eyes" ugh fine you can come! "jungkook said making you smile" yay! You're the best kookie! "you said as you kiss his cheek making him blush little. [ skipped to Saturday]" KOOKIE! which gate would he come??"you asked as you start looking around the airport," he said Gate D can't you wait? "jungkook asked annoyedly you just rolled your eyes then a minute later jimin came" JIMINISSS! MY MOCHI!! "you screamed you run to him" BABY BEAR! "jimin said as he hugged you and jungkook clutch his jaw and bite his inner cheek in jealous.

To be continued

Some of you are confused that if y/n loves jungkook or jimin as I said in intro that y/n loves jungkook well, she loves him but she hasn't found that she has feelings for jungkook and for jungkook he already found that he has feelings for y/n! And y/n used to have crushed on jimin when she was around 10! I hope I have clear your doubts!