If Peeta wasn't Hijacked.

*Katniss POV*
I'm waiting for them to return. It seems like it's been forever since they left. I'm even more terrified since what Snow told me...

He knew. He knew they going to be there. He knew they WERE in there. I just want everyone back safe.

I'm waiting with Finnick and Haymitch. Then all of a sudden I hear Finnick's name being yelled. I look over and there's Annie Cresta the crazy girl from 4. But looking at them. I can see that they truly love eachother.
I look around and there's Johanna Mason on another bed. Her head shaved many bruises. She doesn't say anything. She just yanks off all of the things nurses are trying to put in her.

Then I see Gale. I run up to him and hug him and thank him. Then I say "Where is he?"
"In there" he points to the door. "Be careful though. He's not himself." He says.
"Okay. Thank you Gal-". "Yeah yeah. Go see your boyfriend." He says in rude tone then walks away.

Haymitch and I walk into his room. Haymitch asks all of the nurses to leave.
I just look at him.
He looks. Beaten up. And bruised.
He looks at me and starts crying. I wrap my arms around him and whisper in his ear many times "I love you. I love you. I love you." He looks at me in disbelief "You do?"
"I do. And I have for sometime now."
Then he kisses me.
I have my boy with the bread back. And I couldn't be happier.