Jimin was contemplating on how he will be able to survive with two strict Alphas.

Yoongi and Namjoon shared hesitating looks.

Yoongi is guilty for letting Namjoon come with him. But Jin too ?

"Why don't we ask Jimin ?" Namjoon turned towards jimin.

"Jimin. Would you like Jin ssi accompany us to our destiny ?" Namjoon's straight face definitely made the younger feel terrified.

Namjoon himself understood that Jimin was intimidated by his aura hence attempted to show his signature dimple smile.

His lips twitched and curved upwardly showcasing two deep dimples on his soft cheeks.

That smile not only melted Jimin into a puddle of happiness but made jin's heart skip beats.

Jimin smiled back,his eyes turning into crescents.

Jimin nodded vigorously to Namjoon's question.

"But Hyung won't you miss Eomma and Appa?" Jimin's mood changed quickly into a sad one remembering his parents.

"Jiminie. You know that I don't stay with them anymore." Jin puckered his lips, pulling himself together.

Jin's parents were never supportive of his choices. He was always on his on. But Jin didn't want to create a bad image of his parents to jimin so he would always fake stuff.

"And I can't leave my baby brother alone." Jin managed his posture and pulled jimin into a hug ruffling his soft hairs and tickling his sides making him giggle cutely.

Jimin feels much better knowing atleast Jin will be there by his side.

"Jin ssi. We have decided to take shelter in human world. Every other realms would definitely know about us wolves. It's the only option." Yoongi's answered. Jin shuddered at the thought.

Werewolves are bound to not enter the habitat of Homo sapiens. Humans are of no good.

Barbaric acts against innocent animals and mother nature took away the purpose and beauty of Earth.

The world is polluted,food webs are disrupted, water is contaminated, food lost its nutritional balance and what not.

Werewolves were afraid,afraid if humans got to know their existence, they'll be perished.

Not only werewolves in particular, other super natural beings like vampires, fairies etc.

" But we aren't allowed to step in Human's territories." Jin protested.

"Can you think of a better way to solve this problem Jin ssi" Namjoon got into the play.

"It is true that we aren't allowed. But they can't find out we are wolves without us telling them. Think about it. We'll be staying in our human form all the time. We'll blend in. " Namjoon assured Jin.

Namjoon is a wise wolf.

"Shall we leave ? We can't afford to waste any longer." Yoongi asked.

"1.2.3. Hwaiting!" Four wolves gathered in one spot, calling out a chant with hands on top of another,three of them having determined looks but jimin with a sad one. Afterall all of this is one way if another, against his will.

"Calculating the radius we are in, it's safer to move in the opposite direction of our pack. Even if they're on hunt, we will surely out run them." Namjoon stated.

"We must never change into wolf forms counting now. We might mind link someone without us noticing in wolf forms. So " No Wolf ". We are well trained to control it" Yoongi added as they gathered the minimal belongings and sneakily left the hut.

The four wolves took a deep breath of fresh air for the last time.

Journey to escape has begun !

-----------
P: 9/6/21

AN

Just a filler chapter.

Yoonmin interactions will be seen in upcoming chaps.

I might rewrite the previous ones but I'm lazy (╯_╰)

Please let me know your feedback.

My depression kicks in ocassionally making me question life.

Your feed back would really make me happy. 🥺👉👈

And oh did u know that cockroaches survive upto one week with its head being cut ?

It's cause very little part of nervous system is present in head. 🙃