Lisa and Lily's Grocery Shopping Adventure!

Know how Lisa and Lily bought the whole store!

J: Are you sure you can do this alone babe? *Looked at Lisa*
I mean, we can do the groceries tomorrow since I got an important call from the office and can't go today..

L: I'm sure babe.. And I am not alone, remember? Lily and I will do it, right love? *smiled at Lily*

Ly: Yes mommy! I will help dada.. *gummy smile* *went to get her mini bag*

J: *Sighed* Arasso~ *give Lisa a list* It's all written there.. Make sure to check the expiration date okay? And you already know Lily's favorite yogurt..

L: Yes babe~ Relax first.. *hugged Jennie* We got this.. And I won't get Lily off my sight, I promise.. She's safe with me.. *kissed J's head*
And besides, I mostly remember the brands of the food we often buy since we always do it together..

J: I know~ *giggled* Just.. be safe okay? You and Lily.. AND! Don't buy the whole store! I know you too well Lisa.. Just buy what we need..

L: You do babe~ *Chuckled* I'll get everything on the list.. but, can we also add a couple of things, please? *puppy eyes*

J: Don't give me that look.. *chuckled* Arasso~ since you'll do it.. *Saw Lily came back* Come here, love..
*Carried Lily* Give mommy a kiss, love.. *pecked her lips* Don't let go of dada arasso? Tell dada if there's something wrong..

Ly: Ne mommy~ I will behave.. *hugged her*

L: Lily~ *Showed her the list* I'll trust you with this okay? It's our little treasure hunt clues! *put it in Lily's bag*
If we get to finish and checked everything mommy wrote on it, I'll buy you anything you need.. *kissed Lily* How bout that? *Smiled*

Ly: Tweashuwe hunt?! *excited tone* Yey! I will dada~ let's go now! *clapping her hands*

J: Don't get too excited, remember what mommy said.. *looked at Lily* Always be cautious and listen to dada..

Ly: Yes mommy~ all clear.. *gummy smile*

L: Okay let's go! But we'll drop mommy first in her office, love.. We will go to the grocery store after.. *Went out with her family*

FAST FORWARD AT THE GROCERY STORE

L: *Carrying Lily* Alright~ let's get the biggest cart first.. *choosing a cart and checked its wheels* Okay this one's good.. *got it and move aside*
*Placed Lily on the cart's toddler chair* You just sit there okay and hold the list for us.. You also need to protect what will dada put in this cart for our hunt..

Ly: *Listening seriously* Yes dada~ I will keep the tweashuwes with me.. *placed her bag on her tummy and get the list* Let's go tweashuwe hunting dada!

L: *Chuckled* You're so adorable, love.. *Kissed her cheeks* Arasso~ let's go! *starts pushing the cart* Okay~ mommy said we should start at the very end aisle..
Can you please show dada the list baby? *Lily handed the paper* Okay.. *starts to look for it*

WHILE WALKING

Ly: Dada can we get that? *pointing at the marshmallows*

L: You want that? Okay~ *get 2 packs then saw her favorite chocolates* Omg! We should get this.. and this.. and this.. *kept on hauling*

Ly: Yey! *excitedly said*

L: Let's go get some milk and yogurts now, love~ *pushing the cart*

Ly: Dada, let's buy ice cream please.. *puppy eyes to Lisa*

L: Sure love~ mommy loves it too so we'll buy a few tubs of mommy's favorite.. But maybe later, so it won't melt.. *smiled*

Ly: Ne~ dada I want some apples and grapes too.. Mommy loves stwawberries.. Momma Irene always gives oppa Xavi, oppa Jiro, and Lily melons too..