When Liam borrowed Lisa's Phone

3RD PERSON POV

Manoban family just got home from spending time together and shopping some stuff.

L: *Entered their house with Jennie and Liam while carrying some paper bags* Babe, where do you want me to put these? *asked Jennie*

J: You can put it in our room first babe.. I'll just freshen Liam up and I'll go there after.. Thank you..

L: Okay~ I'll go upstairs first.. *headed to their room*

J: Baby, drink water first and then we'll take a bath, okay? *looked at Liam and then headed to the dining table to place a paper bag*

Lm: Yes mommy~ *headed to the kitchen and drink some water*

AFTER A FEW MINUTES AT LIAM'S ROOM

J: *Drying Liam's hair with a towel* I'll be arranging the stuff we bought earlier baby.. You can stay here or be with dada downstairs, what do you prefer?

Lm: I'll be with dada, mommy.. *gummy smile*

J: Arasso.. You can play there but make sure to return everything you'll get, okay? *looked at Liam*

Lm: Yes mommy~ *wearing his clothes while Jennie's brushing her hair*

J: All done! Give mommy a kiss first before you go downstairs.. *opening her arms widely*

Lm: *hugged his mom while kissing her cheeks* Thank you, mommy..

J: You're welcome baby~ go with dada now.. *released the hug* I'll cook your favorite for dinner later, you wanna help me? *caressed his cheek*

Lm: Really? Yey! I will help you mom! *excited*

J: *Giggled* Alright, you can go now.. If you need anything, you can ask me or dada, okay? I love you~ *both heading to the door*

Lm: Ne~ I love you too, mom.. *headed downstairs*

AT THE LIVING ROOM

Lm: *entered the living room and saw Lisa calling someone* Hmmm.. *looked around before flopping to the sofa*

L: *Noticed Liam while still listening to someone* Yeah I can help you with that.. Just bring it to my office tomorrow.. *talked through the phone*
Sure thing.. Say hi to Xavi and Irene unnie for me too.. Bye Seul! *End the call & went to Liam* Hey baby~ where's mommy? You done showering? *hugged Liam then sat beside him*

Lm: Ne dada~ She's at your room, arranging we bought earlier *kissed Lisa*

L: Oh right! I need to help her arrange those stuff.. It's quite plenty.. *About to go* You wanna come with me?

Lm: I'll stay here dada.. Uhm.. Da, can I borrow your phone? *puppy eyes*

L: You wanna play games? *Liam nodded* Arasso.. Just stay here, okay? *handed her phone to Liam*
Don't go out, okay? Call me if you need anything.. *kissed Liam's head then went upstairs*

Lm: Ne~ Thank you, dada! *gummy smile then unlocked the phone*
Uhmm..... Where's the games again? *Frowned* Hmmm... *Randomly tapping the phone*
*Accidentally called Seulgi's phone number* Oh! someone is calling me.. *the other line picked up*

CALLING THROUGH THE PHONE:

??: What's up Limario~ Seul went out for a while. She left her phone here.

Lm: Hello? *Curiously asked then it went silent for a few seconds*

??: Hello? *Curious*

Lm: Oh! *startled* Good afternoon~ *Slightly bow while holding the phone*