The calm rocking of the boat registered to me, when he began undoing the buttons slowly.

"Let's take a shower." I whispered, taking his mischievous hands and threading my fingers through his. The sleepiness along his face and the messiness of his hair made his devilishly handsome face cute in a sense.

Leaning up I lay a sloppy kiss along his chin and cheek. The light scratch of his morning stubble brought back erotic memories of them rubbing along my inner thigh.

"You read my mind." He said when I pulled away, reaching back to throw the sheets off his body. My eyes lowered to his semi erect length that swung wildly as he climbed of the bed. He was so hung, the way he would curve up to his navel when erect made my core clench just thinking about it.

I couldn't fight the urge to lick my lips as he got harder right before my eyes. The slight curve at the tip bringing back pleasure filled memories. Our eyes locked in that moment, his lips parted slightly as his eyes became hooded with desire.

"Don't bite your lip like that." He grunted out, gripping my ankles and pulling me to the edge of the bed. I moaned internally at the sexiness as he switched from playful to 'yes sir' in seconds.

His hands ran up my front and wrapped around my neck, holding me secure but never tight. A low guttural moan slipped from between his lips as his thumb slipped past my lips and into mouth. I sucked enthusiastically watching as his hard member jerked right before my face. One move it could be deep in my throat.

"What will I do with you?" He didn't wait for me to answer as he wrapped his arm around my ass and lifted me over his shoulder.

"You know I can walk right." I said, my voice husky as my arousal built. His firm ass teased me greatly as admired it from up close, loving the way it flexed as he walked.

"I know but," his teeth nibbled at my ass cheek making me squeal loudly, "I wouldn't be able to do that and this," He slapped them in beat one after the next.

"You're such a caveman." I said quietly in German as he put me down in the shower.

"Strip baby." He ordered sexily, stalking over to me and fisting his vein filled length.

-

"You keep teasing me." Atreus whined from behind me as we walked up the wooden steps to the deck.

"I'm doing no such thing." I mocked, looking back at him over my shoulder. His burning gaze lifted from my ass to my eyes, his stare turning into a glare.

I followed his hand as his fingers wrapped around his prominent length hidden behind the red with blue palm tree board shorts he had on. They hung low on his hips, showing off his V line and the happy trial that disappeared beneath the hem. The intricate design of his tree tattoo that I spent hours tracing over, admiring the different colours and creativity hid along side it.

"Why didn't you wear a skirt or something." He commented gruffly, gripping onto my hips to stop my movement so he could reach down to try to fix the panties of my white Brazilian cut bikini. 

"We aren't going anywhere and why do that when I have to take it off anyway." He groaned when his efforts weren't achieved because every time he tugged he just made it worse so it had to remain how it was originally.