~ bonus ~

"GO YOONGI GO!! KICK HIS ASS COME ON!!" I screamed until my voice gave out on me, but even then I kept screaming.

I tugged on the ropes of the ring, Yoongi's towel draped over my shoulder and his water bottle in my left hand. Yoongi pulled back, going into a defensive stance.

I put the water bottle down and used both hands to tug on the ropes separating me from Yoongi.

"Yoongs, come on!! This is it you have to make it you bozo!!"

He glanced at me, nodded, and then he flew.

One punch, two, a knee to the ribs and then a finishing kick to the side.

Yoongi stood tall, looking out to the crowd and bathing in their chants and cheers. He took his time, knowing damn well his opponent wasn't coming up from that, and pinned him to the ground.

The referee counted, slamming his palm against the mat, and with that...

Min Yoongi won his final match.

"YEEEEESSSS! THATS MY BITCH RIGHT THERE! AHHHHHH!"

I couldn't help myself... I jumped and cheered and screamed, "YOONGI YOU DID IT!"

He quickly got up and jogged over to where I stood. He used his leg and arm to separate two of the ropes, using his free hand to help pull me through and into the ring.

The referee handed him a microphone, and the crowd went silent.

Yoongi hesitated, speech's and such where to formal for underground boxing, and it was evident how uncomfortable Yoongi was attempting one.

"Breathe yoongs..." he tightened his grip around my waist and nodded.

"I'd like to thank you all... for everything. For cheering and rooting for me, for coming out and supporting me, just everything. I've been boxing underground almost 5 years now... and my time is over."

Gasps.

Over 100 people gasping. Shocked, clearly.

'Is yoongi retiring?'

'He can't be'

'He's so young, he cant leave yet!'

He panicked, clearly getting lost in what everyone was assuming. I placed my hand over his and squeezed tight.

"Y/n what do I say...?"

I smiled at him, looking up at his gorgeous face that was wrinkled with worry.

"Anything... anything you say will be the right thing to say. What you're sharing is good news."

He pulled the microphone closer, "My time is over because I got signed for professional cage boxing last week, and i'm starting my professional training as soon as possible."

The chatting stopped and the cheering resumed. A few muffled 'congratulations' and 'way to go's' came from the audience, everyone was clearly excited for what was to become of Min Yoongi.

Popcorn, candy, and other miscellaneous items came flying into the ring. An underground way of saying "good job", similar to people throwing flowers on stage after a play.

Yoongi and I laughed... and our fingers intertwined.

We watched people give a final wave goodbye and exit, leaving only yoongi and I in the middle of the ring.

"So am I still gonna be your right hand man when you go to the pros?"

He raised an eyebrow and wrapped both hands around my waist.

"Mmmm I don't know... I'm thinking about replacing you with whoever threw their bra in the ring, they seem exciting."

I glanced over his shoulder, and sure enough, there laid a black bra in the middle of the ring.

"Whatever Min Yoongi, you know i'm irreplaceable."

He leaned closer, resting his forehead against mine and whispered, "I know."

So there, in the middle of a boxing ring, with the words "Black and Blue" casting a fair glow behind us, I kissed Min Yoongi.

The Min Yoongi I idolized for years.

The Min Yoongi I texted and bonded with, shared secrets and fears... laughed and cried with....

The Min Yoongi I knew I'd love the rest of my life.

[unedited]

——

since so many of u complained, r u happy now?🧍‍♀️