Average

Betty leaned over the toilet again, throwing up for about the third time.

Peter didn't know what he was doing inside a stall in the girls' bathroom, but MJ had said there was no way she was going in there without Peter, and that she wasn't babysitting some high-schooler alone, and that she knew Betty was a fucking lightweight anyway, and that Betty shouldn't have had that punch with God-knows-what inside of it.

MJ had made a big deal about being pissed off with Betty to Peter, but she was the one kneeling down next to her, holding her glossy blonde hair out of her face and muttering reassuring words.

Peter's back was pressed against the stall door as he furiously texted Ned.

'Hello??? Where the fuck are you??'

Ned had disappeared a good fifteen minutes ago with James, claiming they had to clean up the lounge upstairs - upperclassmen's orders, apparently. Peter was immediately glad he hadn't pledged to a Frat now - sounded like the Juniors and Seniors just made you do whatever the fuck they wanted whenever the fuck they wanted.

Peter furiously texted again. He'd had three shots of vodka while they were all pre-drinking, and was slightly out of it himself. Katie had set up a makeshift bar in her dorm room, and her and her roommate were determined to get everyone drunk that night. It was Betty's first college party and she'd gone a little too far, sampling every kind of alcohol on there.

'Your girlfriend's in here throwing up - incase you cared. We're taking her back to the dorm.'

Except there were a couple spelling errors because Peter could barely type.

It was just another Friday evening and Peter couldn't  imagine how Ned and his cohort had convinced him and MJ to go out. He'd said something along the lines of all-the-Midtown-High-kids-needed-to-stick-together. It was the last thing Peter wanted to do. In fact, he had started to get pretty tired of parties already.

It was always the same songs, the same seventy or so people drinking the same drinks and making the same pointless conversation. Peter had asked Gwen if she wanted to come but she had said she had a headache and wanted a night in. He thanked God silently she hadn't.

He'd planned to only be at the party for a couple hours, and then go back to Gwen's room. They were gonna watch a movie together; Peter was just hoping he could still make it.

"Just let it all out, Betty." MJ sighed, rubbing her back a little.

MJ gave Peter a look that said what the hell am I even doing here and Peter just shrugged. She swore under her breath.

"So...is he coming?" MJ said, pulling her own hair tie out of her hair and tying Betty's with it.

"He hasn't replied yet." Peter said, staring at his phone again and running a hand through his hair.

MJ groaned loudly again, before ushering Betty to stand up - Peter was sure Betty had nothing left in her at this point.

"Peter, take her other arm, will you?" MJ said, flushing the toilet with her foot.

Peter shoved his phone in his pocket quickly and grabbed hold of Betty's arm.

She was clearly struggling to walk and had no sense of direction, blinking profusely from the bright bathroom lights. Her face was flushed red and her neck and chest were drenched in sweat.

Peter and MJ got Betty out of the stall and near the sink. He held her as MJ started to splash water on her face repeatedly, dabbing it carefully with paper towel afterwards.