"stiles!" mason cut him off, knowing that if he finished that sentence, it could ruin his slow plan of getting them together. 

stiles shut his mouth, knowing mason's plan since he told him. "never mind."

"seen the way i look at who?" tay raised an eyebrow.

stiles shrugged. "dunno. i was making stuff up."

"uh-huh."

"can we get back to tracy?" scott asked loudly, tired of the interruptions.

"yes, sir," the two mocked.

he sighed at them, rolling his eyes. "as i was saying, focus on catching her first. we'll figure the rest out later."

tay groaned, her head dropping onto lydia's shoulder. 

lydia chuckled, petting her hair softly. "ok. i need to get this girl some coffee. we'll see you guys later."

"can liam go with?" mason suggested.

liam gave him a confused look, glancing at lydia. she also had the same look, although it slowly went to understanding and then to a smirk. 

"of course."

𖦹𖦹𖦹

tay walked into ken's class with scott and liam, a nice, hot coffee in her hands. she took a long sip of it, smiling contently.

it was wiped off her face when she saw tracy, hayden in front of her and talking to her. 

she started walking quickly toward them, slowing when she realized tracy could hurt hayden. "hayden, get-"

she was cut off by tracy swiftly lifting her hand and gripping hayden's wrist, claws digging into her skin.

hayden's mouth dropped in pain, choked grunts coming out. she gasped, trying to pull away. 

"shit!" tay exclaimed, moving to hayden. she tried pulling tracy's claws out of hayden after placing her coffee down, but failed at each attempt.

scott cautiously walked toward them, "tracy." he repeated her name when she showed no indication of hearing him, "tracy."

"tracy, let go of her," tay demanded softly, not wanting hayden to get even more hurt.

the girl slowly lifted from her seat, breathing heavily as she stared at them in fear.

"tracy."

she started swaying on her feet as hayden gasped when blood started dripping.

"tracy, let go. tracy."

"let go of her," tay repeated, much less softer than before.

tracy turned her head to tay, panting. she looked scared, but it wasn't of her. it was for her.

"hey, you're hurting me." hayden whimpered, holding back a cry at the pain.

"tracy, let her go," scott said with a gentle tone.

"they're coming." tracy's voice was monotone as she back at scott. her head turned to tay again, letting go of hayden's wrist finally. "for you. me." she looked forward again, back at scott. "they're coming for all of us." then she fell forward, tay moving to catch her and place her onto the floor. 

some silver liquid spilled from tracy's mouth, making tay jump away quickly. she started hysterically looking at her arms, for any sign that there was silver on her. she patted herself down, needing to be sure none of it was on her. she sighed, closing her eyes in relief. she prayed that it wasn't actually silver and it was just the color.