«Stop drooling over me and finish your job» the man ordered before moaning hard.

«You're too sexy and hot right now, it's not my fault» the blondie protested, sensing the other's cock under his ass.

It was such a new and unexpected feeling that Felix couldn't help but sulk at the contact, moaning as well. Yeah, that was exactly why he was bi. He rubbed himself once again on that point and felt Chan's grip on his hips tightening, another time and his back arched, making him stroke on an even more sensitive spot, exposing his neck to the man's needy mouth. A hickey wasn't exactly what he needed at that point for being able to not cum on the spot, but it was payback, so he couldn't even complain about it.

«You're working me out so good kitten... I might even cum right now» Chan stated, still breathing on the boy's neck.

As he heard about that pet name, Felix's brain stopped functioning. He sometimes had been referred to as a cat by his friends, because, since he was clingy, he truly resembled that animal, but hearing it coming from Chan's lips in such a sexy way made him feel like he was going to reach his climax soon... and he couldn't allow himself to do so. However, the man noticed Felix's change of behavior after his sentence, so he smirked.

«Do you like it, mmh... kitten?» he teased.

Felix snorted, hopping down from Chan's lap, who was still smirking, and getting down on his knees before the other could say something else. In a matter of seconds, the man's dick was already in his mouth and, unlike the day before, Felix was enjoying it as well. Chan, who was already worked up from the lap dance, tried his best to endure the pleasure that the boy was giving to him and to not cum immediately, but in the end he was able to last just a few minutes before making a mess out of Felix's mouth with a deep and loud moan that made the boy shiver as well. It was the first time for the boy tasting cum... and he didn't really like it, but the sight of Chan relaxing completely his body and laying back on the bed with a satisfied groan was more than enough for him to accept the situation and mentally appointing to do it again. While the man was getting down from his high and catching his breath, Felix quickly wiped up his lips and took off his shirt, tossing it to the ground.

Then he looked at Chan, who had finally managed to reorder his thoughts and was backing towards the headboard while he was kicking off his pants and boxers in a way that Felix found too much appealing to be considered legal. He crawled on the bed, climbing on top of the man, sitting once again on his dick.

«Was I good enough?» he asked «You were a hot mess»

«More than enough... for a virgin» Chan replied, caressing his hips.

Felix got taken back. He didn't expect the man to acknowledge the fact that he had never had sex with another male. He swung on the man's lap out of embarrassment, but attempted to contain himself at the best.

«I'm not a virgin!» he tried to deny, but his body language was speaking for him loud and clear.

«Yeah, I bet you had plenty of sex with girls, but down there» and Chan smacked his ass «I bet you're really tight kitten»

«Stop calling me like that!»

«Why, am I turning you on kitten?»

«Chan!»

The man laughed and then pulled the boy closer, smashing their lips together in a messy kiss. As Felix was the one on top, it was easy for him to assert predominance over the kiss and he went on making out for some minutes, at least until Chan got tired to play the bottom and turned the tables.