chapter 3 - smut

⚠️smut⚠️

I jump off the side and grab her hand. It was dark so no one could see us. We run to my dorm and I push her on the bed and get ontop of her. She bites her lip.

I start to kiss her neck and I find her g-spot again. She moans. I then start to kiss her

Without breaking the kiss I start to take her shirt off. She starts to take off mine and then we are both shirtless. I take her skirt off then take mine off. We are left in our bra's and pants.

I broke this kiss and looked pansy up and down. I take off her bra and pants and she's lying there naked while I'm sitting on her.

I see her start to get impatient and I smirk

"What's the matter baby doll" I ask

"I need you" she begs

I get off her and go to my cupboard. I get out a bag and bring in back over to the bed i take out the hand cuffs and cuff her to the bed. I put a silencing and a locking spell on the room and I take my bra and pants off. I start to straddle her. While straddling her I massage her breasts.

She starts to moan and I keep going. I stop after a couple of minutes i lower myself. I start to kiss the inside of pansy's thighs. I start stroking her clit and she moans.

Without warning I stick my tounge into her pussy and she is a moaning mess.

"Y-y/n i-im go-" she starts

"Hold until I say kitty"

Pansy's pov

"I-i ca-can't ho-"

"Cum for me princess" y/n says

I cum all into her mouth and she puts her fingers into her mouth. She mixes it and then takes her fingers out and swallow

She leans ontop of me.

"Open" she commands

I open and she puts her fingers in.

"Lick" she also commands

I lick her fingers and swallow

"See how good you tasted hot stuff"

I nod and I couldn't resist it. I kissed her again. She stops and then takes something else out of the bag.

She puts it into my pussy and turns it on. I start to moan and she smirks. She turns it up to the next level. Then the next. Then the next until it reached the highest point. I was a moaning mess. Y/n takes the handcuffs off and puts me ontop of her.

"I-i'm gon-"

"Cum all over me darling"

I cum all over her stomach and her breasts. We both moan and before I finish cumming I move to her head and cum into her mouth. I moan and smirk knowing I was now dominant.

After cumming i take out the vibrator and start to kiss her breasts. I smirk as I hear her moan. She starts to pull my hair and I move down to her thighs. I'm still massaging her breasts while I'm kissing her thighs.

I wrap her legs around my neck and I start to stroke her clit. After a couple of minutes I stick my tounge in and then two of my fingers and start moving them around and I find her g-spot. She's a moaning mess

"P-pans i-i'm go-"

"Cum into my mouth precious"

She cums into my mouth and some onto my fingers. Y/n moans.

I lie on top of her and put my two fingers into her mouth. She licks them and swallows.

After a while we are just lying there my head on her chest  and we are both still naked. Y/n is playing with my hair and humming to me while I try to get to sleep

Y/n's pov

Pansy fell asleep ontop of me and I fell asleep after her.

This is how I want my life to be