chapter 2 - smut kinda

Pansy's pov

She left me. She literally left me. I have all these bruises left on my neck from her.

Whenever I'm around her. I get this feeling in my stomach. When she's around god i want her.

I think I covered up all the bruises so I went back to the great hall. I sit down and see y/n smirking. I look at her confused and then she points to her neck and I understand. I cover it up with my hand.

After a while i feel someone put their hand on my thigh I look and see draco smirking.

"Draco can you stop please" I say while lifting  his hand off me

"Why should I. You are my girlfriend and I can do whatever"

I close my eyes and wait for him to hit me but it never happens

Y/n's pov

I was talking to blaise when I hear Pansy say:

"Draco can you stop please"

"Why should I. You are my girlfriend and I can do whatever" he replies

I walk over to them and stand infront of pansy. I hold draco's wrist in the air so he won't do anything. I let go

"Don't you dare touch her" I demanded

I feel a pain go across my face and I knew in that moment draco hit me.

Pansy's pov

I open my eyes and y/n standing infront of me. I look up at her worried and I see that he hit her.

I stand up and take her hand. We go to the bathroom.

"Sit on the side for me" I say

She does as I say and I go and get some tissue and wet it.

"It's going to sting" I comment

⚠️Sort of smut⚠

Y/n nods and I stand inbetween her legs. I pat the tissue on her lip and she lifts my chin. I look her in the eyes. I put the tissue down and she moves in. She kisses me and I kiss back. She jumps of the counter and pushes me back to the wall.

She pats my thigh to tell me to jump so I do.

We are leaning on the wall so she walks over to the counter and gets on there without breaking the kiss. We are sitting there making and and she puts her hands on my ass. She starts to massage my ass and I start to moan into her mouth. She smirks as we are kissing and still massages my ass and I carry on moaning.

Y/n's pov

I reluctantly stop kissing her and she pouts.

"Heyyyyy. I was enjoying that" she whines

"I know let's take it to my dorm" I say

She starts to smile and gets off me quickly.

"Hurry up" she groans

"What did you just say to me"

"H-hurry u-up" she replies nervously

"Tut tut tut never say that to me naughty girl" I say seductively

"Naughty girls need punishments". I smirk