Jealous (rewritten)

Start from the beginning

My laughter stops as wanda nudges my arm, indicating me to look over at the bar. "Look," wanda says, pointing towards the bar, in which i see bucky leaning on the counter waiting for the drinks to come, as a blonde comes walking up towards him.

"What," i shrug, not seeing what's wrong.

"Never mind," wanda says, shaking her head. "I thought she was going to make a move."

I watch as Bucky gets both of our drinks and walks past the girl like he doesn't even know her.

But what happened shocked me the most.

She grabbed his free arm which made him spin around, and she kissed him.

This bitch, just kissed him.

Of course the whole team saw but they all stayed silent, not knowing if they should intervene or not.

Almost instantly Bucky pulled away. "What the fuck." I heard Bucky shout getting everyone's attention at the party.

All she did was giggle and bite her lip.

"Oh, I'm about to beat a bitch." I say, getting up from my seat, slipping off my heels and walking towards Bucky and the girl.

Because one thing about me, I don't play when it comes to my man.

I stopped walking as soon as i reached them both and glared at the girl who glared back at me.

She's probably new in this city because if she knew me, she'll know exactly who I am and exactly what I can do. "Who do you think you are kissing my boyfriend."

"Because i felt like it," she shrugs, "He's handsome and he deserves a good shaped girl like me, not a fat bitch like you." She laughs, i see Buckys left hand clench in a fist and his jaw tick.

"Really." I smile, stepping a little bit closer to her. She's at least 5'11 as she's near bucky's height, most probably a model. A really pretty model, we could've been friends if she didn't try get with my man. Yes i may be Y/H but ive fought men way bigger and taller than her.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. get everyone out the building before things get nasty." Tony spoke to his A.I, as he sips on his wine.

"Yes really." She says, flicking her blonde hair.

I sigh, rolling my eyes. She's really pissing me off.

"You know I'm actually feeling a bit kind today, so I'm gonna tell you this once and once only okay." I nod, stepping a little closer. "You're going to walk out this building and not come back, and i swear if I see your ass here again, you're going to loose all that pretty blonde hair you have, got it." I say, my face turning deadly serious that even Bucky stepped back a little.

"Bitch." She snarled, attempting to hit me in my face.

I laugh, rolling my eyes, as she really thinks she can hit me?

I grab her hand before it can even make contact with my face and twisted it behind her back causing her to scream in pain. I kicked the back of her legs making her fall on the floor face first, turning her around and punching her several times in the face. Oops, it looks like her pretty model face is gone.

"Okay that's enough." Bucky says, lifting me off of her.

"I'm not done." I shout, still trying to reach her.

"Yes you are and hey, stop fighting." He says, throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me all the way to our shared room.

As soon as both we enter our room, he puts me down and just stares at me.

"What." I snap, still pissed.

"Do you know you're hot when you're mad, right." He says, smirking as he walks towards me.

"Nope, according to her im a fat bitch." I deadpan, going into the bathroom, taking of my dress and putting on one of buckys shirts.

"You ain't fat youre just thick, baby. I love this ass," he grabs my ass. "And I love these thighs," he trails his hands down to my thighs and grabs them. "And doll, don't get me started on these fucking breasts," He drags his hands from my thighs, to under my— his shirt and covering my breasts with those huge hands of his. I gasp when I feel the difference of cold and warm.

"Mhm you like that," Bucky whispers in my ear.

"Yes, but it's been a long day," I sigh as his hands drop to my waist. "And im tired so can we do this in the morning?"

"No problem baby, but we are definitely cuddling." He smiles, scooping me up in his arms and putting me in bed. Once we're both in bed together I turn over on my side, feeling bucky also turn and spoon me.

"I love you." I say, sleepily.

"And I love you." He whispers against my ear.