43. Lit Up Matches

Raea ran through the hallways as angry tears streamed down her face

She ignored all the guards and servants that were on her way.

"That fucking bitch. I'm going to kill him. It's his fault. He ruined mine and my Taehyungie's relationship." Raea mumbled through clenched teeth.

She stopped in the middle of the castle and looked around. Her eyes settled on a certain door.

Unfortunately, being the stalker she was, Raea knew exactly where the king lives. She secretly followed him multiple times to find out in which room he was settled in.

With a demolish fire in her eyes, Raea walked towards Taehyung's room. She looked around to make sure no one was watching.

After hearing the deaf silence, Raea took a hold of the doorknob. She twisted it sideways but it wouldn't  move.

"He must have locked it...fuck"

Raea bit her lip and thought for a moment. Her eyes lit up when an idea came to her head. She unclipped one of her bobby pins and slipped it into the key hole.

She looked around once again as she turned the bobby pin to the left direction. She smirked once she heard a click sound.

Raea slowly opened the door and was met with a quiet darkness. She entered the room and softly closed the door. Distant snores could be heard as her legs walked around the big room.

She wiped the leftover tears off her face and came closer to the other corner.

Raea squinted her eyes when she neared a bed. It was definitely a king sized one. Based on the sheets covering a big curled up body, she assumed it was Jungkook.

Her heart stopped when slight shuffling and a small whimper resonated through the room.

What the fuck was that? Raea was sure Jungkook hadn't moved because his body stayed still like it did when she first came.

She quietly walked around the bed.

"Ahh, fuck!" she whisper yelled when her toe accidentally hit against something hard.

Raea massaged her toe and squinted her eyes again.

The rain had stopped by now. The clouds that were previously visible have dissappeared. The moon once again came into view, lighting up the world with it's bright beauty.

Now that the moon lit up the room, Raea noticed a smaller bed was placed next to the big one.

"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here." her lips turned into a devilish smile as she observed a smaller body.

She leaned down and got a better look at the baby.

His eyelashes rested on top of his round cheeks, chest heaving up and down every second.