Chapter 4

So I read on wiki, something's about the nine tails attack and the uchiha massacre. The massacre happens 8 years after the nine tails attack. I also figured out what happened to initiate the said attack, so I won't spoil it, but this is going to be a little different, from what it originally was. But it's all the same plot!
Enjoy!
_____________________

8 Years later

Kitori's POV~~

"Onii-sans, onee-chan! I'm home from the academy!" I yelled as I walked into the house.

"I'm in the kitchen imoto-chan." Onee-chan yelled back.

I walked into the kitchen to see Rena baking cookies!

"How was the academy?" She asked.

"It was great. What kind of cookies are you baking?"

"I'm baking your favorite, chocolate chip. And don't change the subject so quickly. Did something happen at the academy?" I got real excited about the cookie part.

"No nothing happened. Just the usual with Naruto. Making trouble again."

"I hope you aren't helping him or anything." She gave me a stern glare.

"I'm not, I promise!" It's not that Rena doesn't like Naruto, she and my other siblings are some of the ones that take pity on him. He just likes to make a lot of trouble for himself, and my siblings don't want me caught up in it.

"So where is Takashi, and Hiro?"

"They're on a mission. Hopefully they'll be back before sunrise tomorrow." I nodded my head at that.

ding.

The cookies were done. She took them out and set them on the counter to cool down. Then she went into the living room. I tried to sneak a cookie but she caught me.

"Don't you dare." Onee-chan gave me another stem glare as I backed away from them.

"Can't I just have one?" I pleaded with my puppy dog eyes.

"No. They need to cool down first."

"Fine." I then went into the living room where my bear was, and started playing with it. I used to never take this bear with me. I'd play with it sometimes, but now it's with me constantly, wherever I go. Takashi had to force me to keep it here, because I'd bring it with me to the academy.

But ever since that incident, I take it everywhere. It is kinda the only thing I really have from her. Aside from some pretty awesome siblings.

~~flashback~~

"What do you mean!?" Takashi was yelling. I didn't quite understand what was going on, but all three of my siblings were crying.

"Please calm down. I understand your upset, but there was nothing we could do in that moment. It happened all to quickly."

"IT HAPPENED ALL TO QUICKLY!? Is that all you have to say!?"

"I greatly apologize, but I need to know your answer."

"To hell with him! I can take care of all of us. We don't need his help!" Takashi was very upset at the matter. A lot of people were looking this way.

That's when I starting shifting around in Takashi's arms.

"Takashi..?"