𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝗼𝐧 ✵ 𝐓𝗼𝐣𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝗼

Start from the beginning

"Found you" the voice murmured with far too obvious malice, trying somehow to close the door. Her movements were clumsy and one could hear her lecturing herself "Be careful. He's sleeping"

The man didn't move and he didn't know why. She, whom he had waited so long for, was finally there and he remained motionless to satisfy her assertion perhaps.

"I could actually become a spy," Y/N exclaimed with a tone that could only be due to alcohol. She was drunk, the only way she had found to give herself the courage to go and confront the man whose rumors of departure had been in full swing for a few days.

What was she looking for? Surely check the veracity of the murmurs that resonated in the corridors or perhaps she wanted him to put an end to the pain that stabbed her heart at the idea of having been only a hobby to entertain him until he left.

Either way, it was too late. Stupidly surprised by the fact that Toji was asleep in the middle of the night, Y/N staggered to approach his figure which she could only discern the back. Barely a few steps were taken when the alcohol made her head swing and she lost her balance.

At the sound of her fall, Toji bit his lower lip to avoid letting out his amusement in front of the mess that had become the warrior.

"It fucking hurts" Y/N growled. Thanks to her fall, she had reached her goal faster than expected. She placed herself next to his head with another groan.

Hesitant at first, she put back a strand of black hair which was often the source of inspiration for her insults. In the protection of the dark, her actions betrayed her and her fingers continued to play with his hair.

Toji had now his eyes open, thanking the night for the darkness it offered. His heart, which had accelerated with her sudden arrival, had regained its calm and danced peacefully to Y/N's touch.

"I wanted to ask you if the rumors were true but I guess it can wait. But now that I'm here, at least I can tell you this..." She removed her touch from his hair and curled up to drop her mask; the alcohol making her vulnerable. The words that followed were pronounced with such caution that Toji had the impression she feared that the night would catch her "I love you"

His breathing was cut off for a moment and Toji couldn't prevent a slight movement on his part which startled the one whose confession resounded in his ears.

"You scared me" Y/N laughed at his supposed sleeping form. She stared at his face for a few seconds and with a new burst of courage, pulled back his hair to expose his cheek. His eyes were now closed, waiting with anticipation for her next action.

She leaned down slowly, her hair falling down to tickle his skin. She was so close that he could feel her breath caressing his cheek. He waited but to no avail. Her warm breath was replaced by a cold breeze that had snuck through the poorly closed door.

"I can't do this..." Y/N was struggling to get up. She stumbled on her own feet and fell on his side. Toji could no longer pretend to be asleep, he had lost patient anyway.

"You can't do what?"

Before her drunken brain could process his question, Y/N was caught by the wrist and thrown over to find herself under a smirking Toji. His green eyes filled with malice shone in the night. He roamed them over her face, appreciating the surprise adorning it.

"So doll," he spoke as he closed the distance between them "Care to explain yourself?"

"I-" the one who seemed to have an answer to everything was suddenly dumbstruck at the realization that her confession had reached indiscreet ears.

"You disappear and now you're breaking into my room. I think I deserve an explanation" he whispered "But before that, let's take care of your little confession" he placed a quick peck under her earlobe and let out a low chuckle at the sight of the woman trying to stop herself from staring at his lips.

His words left her throat dry, her face burning with embarrassment. "I-I didn't mean it like that..." she mumbled in a moment of clarity, gaze flickering between the gleaming greens in the obscurity.

"Oh? Then what did you mean?" he teased, fingers running along her jaw before settling to cup her the side of her face. "Enlighten me, doll" His neck tilted down to brushed against his lips before finally succumbing to her desire. Toji was gentle and slow, still having in mind the state she was in.

Hesitant hands ran up along his back, working up the confidence to press against the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. Y/N could feel him smile as the kiss got hungrier. A display of their feelings, their love.

Entwined in a spiral of emotions, both were unable to tear off from the kiss. Her grip around his neck got tighter while he let his body fall against her warmth as if to keep each other from escaping.

When the need for air was becoming blatant, Toji pulled from her lips and smiled as she tried to reach for his. "We can continue this but..." he breathed, "you just need to repeat those words when you are sober, alright?"

He bored his eyes in hers, waiting for a response. Though he only got another question "Does that mean..." she trailed off, anticipating his reply.

His thumb caressed her cheeks and he chuckled "Don't worry I'll give you a proper response tomorrow." Toji pressed his forehead against hers "I just don't want to repeat myself"