Chapter 11

I woke up with Inuyasha's arms around me. The spot on my neck where Inuyasha marked me was kinda sore. It was a star that said Inuyasha on one side and Kagome on the other. I tried to get up so I wouldn't wake him up but that didn't work to well.

"Kagome?"

"Yea?"

"I couldn't be happier." He tightened his grip around me just slightly.

"We should probably get back."

"Yea." I stood up and walked over to my clothes. Inuyasha whistled. "Shut up." I said as I threw his kimono at his face. He laughed.

"What? I can't compliment my mate?"

"No you can not." I said as I pulled up my skirt. Inuyasha stood up and pulled on his kimono. We finished getting dressed and walked back to the group. Hand in hand.

"Where have you two been all night!?" Sango said as we walked up.

"Sango.." Miroku whispered. He nudged her gently. She looked at the mark on my collar bone.

"Oh, see." With that we started on our jorney. We were walking towards a village when we were stopped by a man.

"Stop!" He shouted. He stuck his hands out. "There is a demon there! Very powerful! If you go to that village you will die!"

"Sounds like our kind of place." Inuyasha said. "Let's go." We started walking.

"No!!" The man grabbed my leg. "You mustn't go there."

"What the-get off me!"

"Get off her!" Inuyasha pushed the man off. "Touch her again and I'll rip your face off." He growled. The man crawled away with fear in his eyes.

"I warned you!" We arrived at the village and was greeted by a young man.

"Welcome travelers." The man said. "My name is Maku and this is my village."

"We heard there was a demon here. Mind if we slay it?" Inuyasha said,
. He cracked his knuckles and neck.

"Oh no not at all." Maku said. "If anything I would pay you to kill it. It only comes out at night. so please follow me to your hut." Maku started walking and we followed.

"Excuse me Maku, but what does this demon look like?" Miroku asked.

"It has red eyes and a black braid that goes all the way down his back. He has huge fangs and he's huge!" Miroku stared at the man in amazement. "It has stolen many of our women and killed many children."

"Oh no!" I gasped.

"Yes, very sad. It goes by the name Ritsoku." Maku said.

We waited in the hut for a long time. We almost fell asleep when we heard a scream.

"DEMON! THE DEMON IS COMING!" The ground started to shake and there was a giant roar. Maku ran in. "Ladies come with me to protect the others!"

"Got it!" Sango said.

"Shippo Kirara stay here! If something goes wrong Kirara I want you to take Shippo and go as far away as possible." I quickly grabbed my bow and arrows and ran out the door. Maku was running towards the castle. He held the door open and beckoned for us to hurry.

"Come, come they are in the basement!" He yelled. "I will meet you in there." He ran upstairs while we ran down. We ran into a room but there was no one there. The door behind us closed and locked.

"Sango? What's going on?" I asked. She looked at me with a scared expression. A purple gas started to fill the room. I couldn't breath I felt as if my lungs were on fire. Sango collapsed to the ground. "Sango!" I yelled. She didn't answer. I fell to my hands and knees and crawled towards her. "Sango." I whispered as I fell into complete darkness.