「1」the story begins.

❝ 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐓, 𝐁𝐔𝐓... 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔. ❞

❁ུ۪

❁ུ۪

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, if there's nothing of the sort in a society then it fails, that much is certain, back then she thought the same thing, power equals everything, having the power to control people or objects is what makes one strong and prosperous, it's everything you'd ever need while living, and if you dont have it, you're failing.

she carried this motto, from her time in the slums of London to the joestar mansion, always wanting to be number one, she deserved the role of being the best in every situation, and to prove this point further to anyone, anyone, who doubted her, she took them down. her "brother" is no different, torturing the young boy she found to be in her way,  jonathan joestar, heir to the joestar fortune and only son of goerge joestar.

their first meeting went awful, just as she planned, the whole time of their adolescence must've been ruff for jojo, as he wanted her to call him. she was able to take away his friends, spread rumours that would effect his pride and social life, ruining him from the ground up, taking everything he didn't work for.

it was easy for her to complete, while there were times jonathan was close to lashing out and possibly retaliating and defending himself, he never did. he'd never hit a woman, he recoils at the thought of it, such a gentleman that he wouldn't hit the very girl who ruined his childhood, being underestimated isn't something she enjoys, but considering the fact jojo was incredibly built as a child, it was better she didn't get into any fights.

now is no different, he's grown and mastered the look and shape of his body, what can she do against an over six foot well built giant that has a heart and will of gold?

the real story begins when jojo turned 18, at the time when he was starting to look for a woman to court. a little after she had turned fourteen, she had started playing nice with the brat, giving advice and whatever she could provide to help him in the search for his wife. but it seems that jojo is dedicated to this because of his father, the old man is really trying to get he's children off and married, pressuring both of them slightly with his pestering, but it's understandable. the old fool is "sick" and looks close to dying at any second, he wants to see his children be married and have their own children.

sweet really, but she doesn't want such a thing, family, love, children, why would she? the way you're raised births much different beliefs into your mind and soul, maybe if her father wasn't such an abusive parental in her pathetic young life, she might've wanted something so "majestic", maybe.