First day as a devil

Yo guys I'm back with a new chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Previously.....

Rias= Y/n, Have you decided yet?

It is time huh? To give up humanity. Or to remain human. I could enhance my senses and strength. Perhaps becoming a devil was not bad. Or was it?

Y.n= 'Wrath..what should I do?'

Asgorath= 'What you do will completely be up to you. I have no say in this.'

Y/n= Oh come on, don't be so mean.

Wrath= You should become a devil because that will enhance your physical power and also heighten your senses. But you will feel slightly weaker during the day and holy items will be like poison to you.

y/n= 'Ok?'

y/n= uh......I think I will become a devil, Rias.

Rias= You have made the right decision, y/n. Welcome to the ORC.

Issei= Cool!

Akeno= Welcome to the ORC y/n.

Koneko= Welcome.

Kiba came to me and shook my hand.

Kiba= Hope you like the ORC y/n.

Rias came to me with four pawn pieces in her hand and showed them to me.

Y/N= These, are the evil pices y/n. These are the pawn pieces. Issei has four of them and I will use my left four pieces to reincarnate you.

y/n= Yes, I understand.

She drew the pawn pieces close to me and those pieces went inside me. I was overwhelmed by the sudden burst of power inside me and I lost my balance. Kiba came to my help and helped me lift myself up. I composed myself and sat on a nearby couch.

I looked at Rias and she was smiling.

Rias= How do you feel y/n?

Y/n= I feel.......different and .......more powerful.

Rias= Now that you are a devil you can use devil magic and your sacred gear will be more powerful. You should also be able to use the Gremory teleportation circle. I will try to contact Satan Ajuka Beelzebub to consult about your sacred gear. He is the genius behind the invention of the Evil pieces. He is also one of the most powerful devils.

Y/n= Alright.....See you later, I guess.

Rias= We can talk about your duties as a devil tomorrow. You should go home and rest.

Rias teleported me to my bedroom. I looked around hoping to see Raynare there but did not. I went downstairs to see if Raynare was there.

Suddenly I was knocked to the ground by a black blur. I hit my nose on the floor and grunted in pain.

But I heard a familiar voice 

Ryanare= y/n?

Y/n= Yeah yeah it's me, what do you think. Ugh, my nose hurts.

Raynare= I'm sorry, I thought that someone broke into the house.

I leaned back escaping her, rubbed my nose and looked at her. Her expression changed from concerned to shocked.

Raynare= Did you become a devil y/n? Did they turn you by force!? I will eliminate them!

Y/n= NO NO NO NO NO! I turned into a devil on my own wish.

I skipped dinner that night and went to sleep upstairs. I felt much lighter and thought that i could be blown away by the wind but that unexpectedly did not happen.

Timeskip

After finishing school I went to the ORC. Felt good to be in the most reputed club of the school. I knocked at the door and Koneko opened up with a chocolate in hand.

Entering I saw an unknown man appearing in his early twenties, with light blue eyes and green hair that is slicked back. His presence screamed power. Maybe the so called Beelzebub. I had known about devils and angels in the myths but never even expected them to be real. I was a non-believer but I liked reading the myths worldwide.

After a minute I noticed that I was staring awkwardly at the man and felt embarrased. He raised his hand to shake mine and I did.

Ajuka: You must be the y/n that Rias was talking about. Pleasure to be your acquaintance.

y/n: And you must be Ajuka Beelzebub I presume.

Ajuka: Yes indeed.

y/n: My pleasure to meet a mythical being such as yourself.

Rias: Now y/n, will you please show your sacred gear to Lord Ajuka?

I nodded and summoned my sacred gear Asgorath.

y/n: Wrath are you still asleep?

Asgorath: Yes don't disturb me fool.

y/n: Do you know that you blabber non-sense when you are asleep.

Wrath: I-

Wrath paused between his speech as he was interrupted by the satan.

Ajuka: That voice!! I know him! How is that possible?!

His eyes were opened wide and his mouth hung open. I must call an urgent meeting over this.

Akeno: Lord Ajuka, what happened?

Rias: Is there a problem with y/n's gear?

Ajuka: Yes there is! This was not supposed to happen!

I felt weirded from this conversation and started questiooning Wrath.

y/n: Wrath, what's happening here?

Wrath: I dont know?

Y/n: Do you know Ajuka Beelzebub?

Wrath: That man? No I don't. I remember nothing from before I met you

y/n: That's weird.

I saw Lord Ajuka teleporting out of the room in a hurry and looked at Rias and everyone else.

What just happened......