Chapter 2 Meet the dragon

Hello guys, I know its been a long time. I am a student and under pressure of the school works and constant exams. I barely get time to write. Also sadly no one commented on what sacred gear should I give to y/n. So I am giving him one of my liking. Yeah....That's all.

I along with Rias Gremory and her peerage walked to the ORC.

y//n= Why don't we just teleport there?

Akeno= The Gremory teleportation circle can only teleport thee members of the Gremory household. Its made so that no enemies can be teleported even if they enter the circle.

y/n= Oh...That's handy.

[Timeskip]

We arrived at the ORC and Rias went to sit at her usual seat behind the desk and Akeno by her side. Koneko and Kiba sat on one of the couches and Issei sat on the opposite one beside me. One thing I saw out of place was a girl in nun attire with blonde hair and emerald eyes standing at a corner shyly.

y/n= Why is a nun here Rias?

Rias= I see you haven't met. She is Asia Argento, my bishop and healer. She was excommunicated by the church after it was known that she could heal devils and fallen angels. Later on she was kidnapped by fallen angels who were aiming to extract her sacred gear out. These fallen angels were the same who killed Issei however we disposed of them.

I looked at Issei and Asia and saw sorrow looks on their faces.

Rias=So y/n, tell us more about yourself. Akeno can you prepare us some tea?

Akeno= yes president.

she asked in a sweet yet serious voice.

y/n= uhh.....I am y/n l/n. I am from India  and came to Kuoh academy for higher studies. I am 17 yrs old so that makes me a second year. I like martial arts and am an international champion with a red and white striped belt. Lastly I like pancakes, Biology and cooking. Odd isn't it.

Rias= No, it's not odd at all. You interest me y/n. 

She then told me about the facts of the supernatural, about the Great war between the three factions, the heavenly dragons, the two dragon gods and mainly....sacred gears.

y/n= So you are saying that Sacred Gears are items with powerful abilities bestowed upon by God of the Bible and they posses the power to kill a god? Issei and Kiba and I too posses a sacred gear?

Rias= Yes. Issei possesses one of the heavenly dragons Ddraig however he cannot communicate with Ddraig yet. Kiba possesses sword birth, the ability to create swords.

y/n= Why would god create them if they possess power to kill him?

Rias= He made them so that humans can have something to fight against the supernatural. Only humans and half-humans can possess sacred gears.

y/n= okay.....

Rias= Say y/n, Would you like to become a devil under the service of Gremory Household?

Before I could answer Akeno came in from another room with some tea.

y/n= Thank you.

I took a sip of the tea and was surprised at how well made it was.

y/n= It's delicious, it's the best tea I  have had in my entire life.

Akeno= Ara ara ufufu. I can make you some more if you would like. But you could always have me~~

Rias= Akeno! It's not the time!

Akeno= Sorry president. y/n here is so adorable,  I couldn't resist myself.