Interview with Pearloftheocean

Start from the beginning

This is the story of one girl who decided not to listen to her fears. To take it all whole and believe. This young girl just happened to be Alexandra Frontier. Daughter of loving parents. From the day she was born struck a historic event in history. When the vampires and shape shifters re-enter the universe. The humans don’t know. 

Noah needs Alex’s help to calm the sides to a stop. He knew of her birth. And how it triggered the universe. Alex is the only one who can calm the both sides, but does it work?

    2. Are any of those books completed?  And if so, which ones?

None of them are.   

3. Would you or have you ever put a book on hold indefinitely?

I had my book, kidnapped by my brother on hold hot a while because I wanted to finish my other book stole my heart. Because of demand I wrote I think 2 more chapters and then another user accused me of fraud/copyright. I was upset for a while, obviously it wasn't true. I haven't updated kidnapped by brother since because I haven't had the motivation to write. I assure you I have gotten over it and haven't heard from that person since.   

4. Which of your book is/was your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most? (and why?)

I love writing on stole my heart most, I haven't heard anyone on wattpad that has a story like it so it makes me feel more original to write on it.   

5. How long does it usually take you to write a complete chapter, editing included if you do edit? 

I edit myself out of habit so I don't have to go back and do it again, but it usually takes me about 2 days depending on how busy I am.   

6. If you could recommend one of your books for someone to read, completed or in progress, which would it be? 

It would be stole my heart, though its a one direction fanfic. If you don't like 1D then my new story called fear, it's like a vampire crossover type thing.   

7. What's your favorite part of a book to write?

I love writing the beginnings. I've never written an ending, but I will soon and I think I will like to do that.   

8. What is your least favorite part to write?

The middle is tough to keep up with ideas.   

9. Is there a book (possibly not even posted on an eBook site) that you are embarrassed to have even THOUGHT about writing?

I've thought about writing about my move across Canada, from Manitoba to Nova Scotia but I don't think I should/will.   

10. How many other eBook/Writing websites do you use to post your stories and which ones are they?

Just wattpad.   

--------------------------------------------------------

10 Questions About What You Think of Wattpad!  

1. What was the first thought in your mind when you found this eBook-ing website?

I was scared, my mom doesn't know of my account. I love reading and never dreamed of writing, but this site has made me realize how much I love it.   

2. After first starting Wattpad, how easy was it for you to figure out how to use it?

I was on my phone, so I can't really remember. I hated when they kept updating it and it froze a lot and then I would have to figure it out all over again.   

3. If you could change one thing about Wattpad or the Wattpad App, what would it be?

Less freezing, I think we all hate that.   

4. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad. 

Getting feedback on my work.   

5. Whose your favorite author on here, and what's your favorite book written by them?

I have a lot of favourites, too many to name. You can find my fav books at the moment in my reading list.   

6. How many fans is the perfect number for you?

I love my fans, I think I would be overwhelmed with more than I already have.   

7. What do you think should be done to make less-popular authors on here, more popular?  

Instead of showing the popular books, show more of the undiscovered gems.   

8. What's your favorite genre of book to read on here? 

Fanfic/romance   

9. What 'Undiscovered Gem' on Wattpad do you recommend most for reading (yours or someone elses)?      

N/A [This answer was left unanswered, if you would like to answer it, simply PM or comment on this chapter with it Juli :)] 

10. And over all, what would you rate Wattpad (on a score of 1-10) and if you’ve used any other eBook-ing websites, how do they compare?

N/A [This answer was left unanswered, if you would like to answer it, simply PM or comment on this chapter with it Juli :)] 

---------------------------------------------------

10 Rather Random Questions!    

1. Can you unjumble this word:  cake

Ecka  

[Just realized I forgot to actually send you an unjumble word but brownie points to you for just rolling with it xD] 

2. Fill in the blank: I want to kiss ___________?

a member of one direction (Liam Payne)  

3. What's your favorite symbol that you can make on the keyboard?

^_^

4. What is your favorite word?

Yay

5. Do you often read your horoscope?

Once a week. 

6. What's the most clever world you know?

I'm not very clever. 

7. Who's your favorite superhero?

Wonder Woman. 

8. Do you like The Sound of Music (The musical/film)

Yes

9. Have you ever sworn at an authority figure?

No, I'm a goody goody.   

10. Have you ever licked a battery?   

Probably.