I turned my head away from Austin and closed my eyes. Maybe I can get a sneaky little nap in.

And that is exactly what I did. I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep. I must've fallen asleep for the rest of the day because next minute you know I'm being shaken awake.

"2 more hours." I mumbled as I turned my head away in the other direction as a sharp pain shoots through my neck making me wince.

"That's what happens when you fall asleep on the table sweetheart." Austin chuckled as he rubbed my cheek.

"Up." I mumbled as I kept my eyes glued shut.

"As you wish your highness." He said with no doubt a grin as he picked me up and cradled me in his arms.

"Holly and Aiden are waiting in the car. We though you'd wake up by then sleepy head." He said softly as I felt the cold wind blow making me shiver.

"Wait. I'm still mad at you." I grumbled as I snuggled closer to his chest trying to get warm.

"And why is that baby?" He asked amusedly as felt him pull me away and sit me down in the car.

"You know why." I grumbled as he buckled my seat belt and closed the door.

Once he got in himself I rubbed my eyes trying to get rid of the sleep and turned to holly.

"I'm mad too Austin." She huffed as she crossed her arms.

"Why do they both hate you more than me today?" Aiden asked with a grin.

"He made us watch the nutcracker. I think that speaks for itself." I told him as Austin rolled his eyes.

"Why the fudge would you do that?" Aiden asked Austin with a weird look.

"Yeah Austin, why the fudge would you do that?!" Holly huffed as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Can I go over to Holly's?" I asked as I used my fingers and pushed my eyes open.

"Nope. Alex and Jenny aren't back yet so you girls have to stay with us." Austin said.

"Ugh we're big enough to take care of ourselves." I grumbled as I crossed my arms.

"Honey you can't even reach your own toothbrush without using your step stool." He said with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey! Stop picking on my little trolls. That's my job." Aiden said as he poked Austin's arm.

"Yeah that's his job!" Holly repeated.

"He thinks he's big and tough because he has crush." I said with a smirk.

"AUSTIN!" Aiden yelled.

"Whose the crush you little troll?" Aiden asked as he turned all the way around in his seat.

"Austin, do you mind if I spill the beans?" I asked rhetorically as I batt my eyelashes at him.

"There will be no spilling of any beans. Now get out." He grumbled with a very red face as he opened his door and got out of the car.

"Her names Cassidy. She started just a couple weeks ago." I whispered with a giggle to Aiden as he helped the two of us out.

"Hmmm good work troll." He said with a smirk as he ruffled my hair and closes the front door behind us.

"What if they start dating? He already chose her movie over ours and it's just a crush." Holly said with wide eyes.

"That is very true Holls. What do we do? What if she secretly eats children and convinces him to drop us off to her secret lair and throws us into a cauldron?" I said worriedly as I felt my face pale and my eyes burn.