"Or I'll make you."

She shifts her weight onto me, pushing me against the wall. She has me pinned against the wall. I need her so bad right now.

"Marinette~"

"What Kitten? Do you need a moment to catch your breath?"

She taunts me.

Physically, she isn't stronger than me. I could easily escape her restraints, but I don't want to.

"N-No.."

She bites her lip as she looks into my flustered eyes.

"You probably think you're about to get exactly what you want, but you're not going to."

I squirm under her as a form of begging.

I feel my boner growing out in the open.

"Please Marinette~?"

She pushes me against the wall harder as she takes my cock in her hand.

"You're pathetic, you know that?"

She rubs up and down my length quickly. She moves her thumb on my tip as she keeps me in my place.

"You can't get enough, can you Kitten?"

"Aggh~"

Her degrading words combined with the unimaginable pleasure she's brining me right now along with the hot water raining on our skin is all too much.

"What happened? You were so confident just a minute ago. Be confident now, Kitten."

She runs her free hand through my hair until she gets to the back of my head. She tangles her fingers in my wet hair and grabs a fistful. She tugs on my hair enough to yank my head back, but not enough for it to hurt.

"I'm g- gonna-"

She completely slows down.

"Not until I say so."

"But-"

"Fine, I'll just stop now."

I exhale and brush the hair out of my face.

"Okay.."

She starts rubbing me quickly again, brining me back to the edge in less than a minute.

I can feel myself getting too close. She edges me, bringing me a second away from cumming only to bring me back down.

"Marinette~!"

"Mhm?"

She twists her hand making me whimper as my legs weaken.

"I can't take it anymore-"

I desperately pray she lets me finish.

"Too bad. Take it."

Fuck.

She strokes me up and down as she kisses my neck and jawline.

"Mmmm~ It hurts!"

"Just a little longer for me, okay? You're doing so good, Kitten."

My body jolts under her.

My teeth dig into my bottom lip as my hands desperately try to grab onto something. My legs start to give out under me.

"Please! Aghh- Please Marinette!"

She smirks as she finishes me off.

"Go ahead, Kitten."

She kisses my cheek.

I release and cum all over her legs as I throw my head back.

While I physically and mentally recover, she washes off and gets out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body.

"Wait-"

She turns around.

"Can you stay in here with me?"

I hide behind the shower curtain, only letting my head peak out.

"Are you okay?"

She looks confused.

"Yeah- I just-"

I'm embarrassed to reveal a big fear of mine.

"I just don't like confined spaces. I know that's stupid. You don't have to stay if you don't want to. It would just help me. Can you stay? Again- You don't have to. I- Fuck. I'm sorry."

She offers me a warm smile.

"Sure, but hurry. My parents should be back soon."

She walks closer to me and kisses me softly before sitting down on the counter.

I love her.

She's so patient with me.

I shower quickly and step out. She hands me a towel and kisses my cheek.

We walk into her room and quickly change into our pajamas as we hear her parents car pull in.

Our hair is damp and she's not wearing pants, but we're under her covers so it doesn't really matter.

Her parents lightly knock on her hatch and open it up slightly when neither of us respond.

"Shhh, they're asleep."

I think Sabine whispered that to Tom but it could've been Tom's higher pitched voice he does when he's excited.

We giggle quietly when they leave.

"Are they gonna be mad that we're in your bed?"

"No, I wouldn't worry about it."

I pull Marinette close to me.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, Kitty."