As much as I hate her

She heads to the dance studio. She opens the door and the NCT 127 were practicing.
"Oh you're here." greets Jungwoo.
"Have you taken your medicine? Have you eaten? I'm glad you're wearing my coat. Are you feeling better?" asks Doyoung. People immediately notice that Doyoung is worried. 

Y/N's POV
"Have you taken your medicine? Have you eaten? I'm glad you're wearing my coat. Are you feeling better?" asks Doyoung attacking me with all the questions.
"I- I forgot to take my medicine and eat." I answer him.
"Yah you pabo, you know you're sick. Please take care of yourself." he says irritatedly.
Jaehyun approaches me.
"Nice coat." he says while looking at the coat.
"It's Doyoung's" you answer him.
"You know, he rarely lends his stuff to new people." Jaehyun says.
"Then it's a good sign, right?" I say.

He walks towards them practiced with the others. They are great dancers especially Mark and Taeyong. They learn the choreography quicker than others. After they dance, I clap my hand.

"Guys, let's call it a day." says Doyoung to the others.
"But it's just 7 PM." says Mark.
"We have to take care of this idiot." he says while glaring at you.
"No, it's okay." I say.
"You can go back to the dorm if you're tired, get some rest okay?" says Yuta.
"Okay." I reply. As I walk out of the door, someone pulls my hand.
"I'm coming with you." he says.

It was Doyoung. I didn't really expect him to come with you. He usually mocks me and hates me the most, althought not going to lie he is protective.

The two of us walk to the dorm and walk to the sofa.

"Sit there." Doyoung says
"Wait, what is that?" he asks with confusing looks.
"Oh it's for you." I say while handing him the box.
He reads the letter. He smiles. Oh gosh that cute smile. He opens the box and his eyes widened.
"Did you buy this?" he asks.
"Yeah, while waiting for you to come back to the dorm last night." I answer.
"I'm sorry about that." he says.

I smile and nod.

"Okay stay there, dont move." he says.

He goes to my room and bring my blanket and put it for me. Then he goes to his room and brings out his penguin plushies.

"Hug this" says Doyoung.

He goes to the kitchen and takes out the instant noodles. He cooks it for me then give it to me

"I thought this was yours." I say confused.
"Shut up and take it." he answers.
"Thank you so much." I say while put a big smile on my face.
"Now eat it. After this you're going to take the medicine." he says.
I blow the hot noodles and eat it. It tastes really delicious.
"You can go back to the studio." I say.
"Nope, I'm not leaving you." he says.

While eating, he asks you some question.
"So how much do you like Jeno?" he asks.
"He's my bias."
"But what if you saw him in real life, what would you do?" he asks facing you.
"Probably greet him." I answer him while eating my noodle.
"What else?" he asks.
"That's it probably, I have to be professional too you know." I answer while looking at his eyes.
His eyes, his brown eyes, full of curiosity.
"Okay but what if you two were locked up in a room, just the two of you. What would you do?" he asks.
"Why do you care? Why are you so curious about me and Jeno." I answer him frustatedly.
"Geez, i was just curious."

I finish my food, then he hands me my medicine.
"Good girl" he says.
I drink my water then search for the remote.
"Here you go." he hands me the remote.
"Okay, so I will be back at 9 PM, if you need anything, I'm one call away." he says.
He walks out of the dorm and heads to the dance studio.

At the studio
"What took you so long?" Mark asks.
"Ah, I was taking care of her." Doyoung says.
"You were so worried about her, I thought you hated her." Jungwoo says.
"As much as I hate her, she lives with us so I have to take care of her." Doyoung says.
"You never take care of me like that." Haechan teases him while hugging him.
"Shut up you're disgusting." Doyoung says while laughing.
"No, I'm kiyowo." Haechan says while aegyo.
The others were cringing so hard while laughing.

They got back to practice until 9 PM. Then they got back to the dorm. They open the door and..

782 words