you took a deep breath, using the sun breathing as you swirled around in a circle, slicing the heads off all at once.

you sighed and wiped your tears that were still sliding down your face, wanting to focus on the battle.

you looked around to make sure you sliced all of the heads off. after you were sure, you began running around blindly.

you killed bunch of demons on the way. you also killed two uppermoons, who were too slow to notice you and died without dealing you any damage.

it's been two hours since you've been running. you met mitsuri and obanai on the way and killed nakime.

you three were almost unscathed. right now, you wanted to find giyuu and tanjiro as fast as possible. around the room you just went, you heard... crumbling of a demon.

you peeked i side the room and saw.. tanjiro, rengoku, uzui and giyuu. they were all injured, but the injuries weren't deadly.

"yo. did you kill akaza?" you asked. they flinched at your appearance, not knowing you were there. they blinked in sync before nodding.

"good job. there are five uppermoons dead now. one more to go." you said. with that, you left as you heard crowd yelling out that zenitsu killed kaigaku.

the fostress began to shake, obviously it was about to break and fall. just as you thought of that, the fostress broke and all of you fell down to the floor outside.

"three hours until sunrise!" a crow yeller, making you get up and so did the others. you brushed the dirt off your clothes and quickly checked the box.

thankfully it wasn't broken or anything, just dirty. you looked forward, seeing muzan already fighting the hashiras.

you saw mitsuri and muichiro kill the last uppermoon. muzan now had white long hair, mouths all over his body.

you took a deep breath before attacking muzan, not holding back. you started to cut him up into slices, where his hearts and brains are.

muzan kept on regenerating, fear could be seen on his face. it seemed that he was trying to escape, but you did not let him do that.

you continued, and continued. his regeneration was becoming slower every time you sliced him.

the other just watched, shocked expressions on their faces. you finally had the access to the see-through world.

you continued attacking muzan like that without letting him escape, with the help of other pillars and slayers.

"fifteen minutes till sunrise!" yelled a crow, making you feel a bit relieved since you were starting to get exhausted.

you flashed muzan a glare when he regenerated, him shaking in pain and fear. after a few minutes, you could see the sun slowly rising.

you ignored and continued attacking, the others doing the same. the kamaboko squad were watching from a far, none of them seeing what you were doing.

you were too fast for them to catch up. you were slowly realizing that the sun was almost up, making you attack even faster.