CH.12.5

this english
this is japanese
enjoy

Mitsuri Kanroji

you, kokushibo and douma finished taking out a smaller group of demon. currently kokushibo was wearing a blindfold, holding onto douma because he couldn't see.

you were in the city close by, getting food so that's why kokushibo had a blindfold. yours and kokushibo's swords have been hidden in the box that was on your back along with douma's fans.

douma was holding your hand, following you everywhere. you walked into a small restaurant.

you sat down at a table, the two demons in front of you. you heard squealing as the door opened, the footsteps of running could be heard.

you looked over to the source of the noise, seeing mitsuri kanroji, the love pillar. she was running over to you with a big smile on her face, which made you chuckle and smile as well.

"y/n-kuuun! helloooo!" she yelled, the whole could hear her. you laughed at her, while the two demons chuckled at her.

you moved a bit, letting the woman sit beside you. she immediately sat down beside you, clapping her hands in excitement.

"why hello there, miss kanroji." you said in a 'flirty' tone, shocking the three. douma, who was having his perverted thoughts smirked at you which went unnoticed by you.

kokushibo was just shook as hell, he didn't expect you to be flirty towards anyone. mitsuri looked very embarrassed, stuttering and very red.

she turned away from you, her hands on her cheek which made you laugh. a waitress came and asked for your orders.

you ordered sushi for you and the two demons, while mitsuri ordered a bunch of food. as for drink, you, kokushibo and douma ordered water while mitsuri ordered tea.

while waiting, mitsuri decided to make a conversation with you, which was pretty expected "so, y/n-kun, are you here on a mission?" she asked, receiving a nod from you.

"yes, i already finished it. i'm here to have some food and then after that, i'll probably make my way to another mission." you replied, getting out a small 'oh' from the love pillar.

you four all ended up chatting together, mitsuri playing with koku a bit. many people were looking at you four, either thinking of your face, kokushibo's blindfold, douma's eyes or about mitsuri being a whore, which she wasn't or her hair.

you all stood out very much. you four ignored the stares and ate happily while still chatting whem the food finally came.

after eating, you forced mitsuri to let you pay for the food, which wasn't very hard to do. she thought that you were very cute and that you were a nice gentleman, so she let you.

you happily paid the big price, since the corps gave you a good amount of money. you didn't spend it so much since you mostly rested at wisteria houses.

after that, you all left the restaurant and parted ways. mitsuri insisted to exchange letters, so you agreed. with that you went on to your mission.

Shinuzagawa Sanemi

you blinked at your owl, toru, who just told you to join a mission with sanemi because he was having trouble detecting it.