CH.4

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

y/n and tanjiro were now sitting in front of tamayo and yushiro, talking about the cure and all that.

the two didn't even know your name, only tanjiro's name. they never asked for it so you didn't bother telling them either.

yorichii and sabito were out on watch, so they could inform you when the two demons come.

you decided to make this easier and just slice their heads off, since you were obviously stronger than tanjiro.

yorichii suddenly appeared beside you, making you glance at him, signaling that you acknowledged his presence.

"they're here." was all he said before you and yushiro yelled out at the same time to get down.

tanjiro protected you and nezuko, while yushiro protected tamayo. the two demons bickered as you took out your sword and ran at them with great speed.

in a second, their heads were both cut off their bodies. they were left shocked, everybody was except yorichii and sabito.

tamayo was the one who shocked the most, because of the breath style "boy, what's your name?" the demoness asked the slayer as the two demons were now faded away completely.

"y/n tsugikuni is my name." you said, looking at her with a soft smile on your face. her eyes widened as she ran over to you and hugged you.

your eyes widened as you awkwardly hugged her back "are you a descendant of his..?" you chuckled and shook your head.

"no. he's a spirit right now and since i can see spirits, he trained me and taught me the breath of the sun. i just think of him as my father." you explained, the two demons' eyes widening along with tanjiro's.

tamayo smiled and let go of you and nodded. she then invited you to the basement where the man that was turned into was.

his wife was sitting close by, watching her husband in pity. you wanted to laugh when you saw the man biting onto the wooden cell doors, but you held it back.

tanjiro smelled it and was disappointed. and them after that you know what happened, bla bla bla.

TIMESKIP

you were separated from tanjiro and nezuko, since you had a different mission to attend.

it was about a cult, saying that there's a demon, possibly one of the twelve kizuki. and you knew who it was.

douma, uppermoon two.

you were glad that oyakata-sama acknowledged your strength, but wasn't this a bit too much?

you didn't complain though. you were planning to try and maybe get him onto the demon slayer corps' side.

it was going to be hard, you know but you still wanted to try even if it was stupid of you to try that.

yorichii and sabito thought that it was a stupid idea but didn't stop you, since you were stubborn.

TIMESKIP