CH.5

this is english
thia is japanese
enjoy.

y/n and douma traveled together the past two months, the two were much closer than they were before (obviously).

yorichii and sabito also got along with douma. after leaving the cult, hou told douma the whole truth. which means that he knew everything that pretty much happened till now.

you were on your way to the natagumo (?) mountain, to help tanjiro on his mission.

you were excited to be honest, and your companions knew that. of course you were excited, you were gonna meet the pillars after all.

you heard thunder, which mesnt that zenitsu has now killed the literal spider demon. you were planning to save tanjiro.

you made your way into the forest, sabito and yorichii trailed behind you, douma was in the box since you didn't want him to be harmed when out. (because, shinobu.)

you finally arrived, slicing rui's head immediately. tanjiro looked like passing out, running to his sister.

you arrived before giyuu since he just got here. he sensed a demon coming from the box on your back and so did nezuko and tanjiro.

but the kamado siblings trusted you so they didn't say anything. then after that you guys pretty much know what happened.

you let yourself be knocked out by the water hashira. sabito was amazed by giyuu, he was also proud of giyuu.

the next thing you knew, you woke up to the kakushis yelling at you to wake up. tanjiro wasn't awake yet, so you headbutted him in the back.

that woke him up immediately. he yelled in pain, you quickly apologized. he was now looking around in confusion.

you were glad that your snake was still wrapped around your neck. koku nuzzled into your cheek, since you were worried about douma.

yorichii had his hand placed your shoulder to calm you down. you were worried about douma shitless.

you knew nezuko was gonna be okay, but douma? he is former uppermoon two and hell, he could be already dead.

you were snapped from your thoughts when you heard your name called out "and what's your story, tsugikuni y/n?" you blinked at the hashiras with a blank face, hiding your emotions completely.

you told them the story that you were sent on a mission there, being sure to not leave out kotoha and kanae.

shinobu was the most shocked one. hearing the story that her sister told her in her dream, she thought it was fake, not real.

you glanced at shinobu while mentioning kanae. after you finished your story, everyone was shocked and didn't believe you.

they didn't believe you that you convinced and uppermoon into the demon slayer corps'.

you didn't care since they'll see it with their eyes anyways. sanemi was already standing with the two boxes in his hands.

as he was about to stab the boxes that nezuko and doume were in, you were standing in front of him in a blink.

you headbutted him with all your strength, causing his nose to bleed as he let out a grunt in response.