Khyber's.

*AN - I apologise now for the cliff hanger, I just can't help myself. Drug use/chloroform tw.
Thing about to get real dark ( again, I apologise ) I just have a strange little mind. Please comment and vote and enjoy!*

Your alarm rose you from your much needed nap and you stretched your limbs out, trying to prepare yourself for the party. 

Parties weren't exactly your thing, apart from a few uncomfortable family get togethers, you'd never been to one with friends. You'd never even drank alcohol before. But you deserved to have some fun, especially after being subject to your professors unnecessary punishment.

You jumped into the shower, washed yourself and your hair, before waddling in your towel to your closet. You didn't exactly have any party outfits, as you shuffled through the several skirts, sweaters and jeans you sighed. 

Knock.

A knock at your door made you jump, you clutched your towel around yourself, your hair still dripping wet, as you went towards the door.

"Who is it?" You called out.

"It's Rey!"

You breathed a small sigh of relief and opened the door, to a beaming smile. Rey looks beautiful, her hair was waved softly, half of it tied up in a loose bun. She was wearing a cream coloured t-shirt dress, a brown leather corset belt tugging her small waist in.

"Hi Rey. Sorry for the appearance, I was just trying to find an outfit."

"Well I was just coming to ask if you wanted to borrow this." She said, holding out a folded up red dress. "I figured we're the same size and I've never worn it, I thought it would look great on you."

You took the dress from her and let it roll out, showing you the style. It was short, the fabric was soft and stretchy, it looked very tight. And the neckline was an extremely deep plunge, and there was a small slit at the bottom. You felt yourself blush a little, the dress, if you could even call it that, wouldn't leave much to be desired. But maybe another push outside of your comfort zone was exactly what you needed.

"Oh Rey, are you sure?"

"I'm totally sure, you're going to look amazing." She beamed. "Do you want me to do your hair too? And we could go to Khyber's together?"

"I'd love that, thank you...um, thank you for being so nice to me." You said sheepishly, letting her into your dorm. "No one's ever..."

"You're welcome girl. Too many assholes here, us loners have got to stick together!" Rey giggled.

You smiled and nodded in agreement before going into the bathroom, your dried off your body and wrapped the towel around your head to dry your hair. You slipped into the dress Rey had bought over for you and looked into the mirror. Your bra was completely on show so you removed it, and admired how you looked. You actually looked sexy...

"Hey! Your phone is going off." Rey called, snapping you from your own reflection. You went back into your room and picked up the phone. You didn't recognise the number but you answered anyway, feeling confident enough to take on the world, as well as an unknown phone call.

"Hello?"

"Little mouse." You heart all but stopped beating. You hung up quickly, not wanting your possessive Professor to ruin your evening. You would deal with him at another time.

"Who was it?" Rey chimed.

"Oh, just a scam...insurance thing." You responded, turning your phone off.

"Oh I hate those...and by the way, the dress looks incredible on you." 

"Thank you so much, honestly you're a life saver!"

"Good, now, lets do your hair!"

You took a seat at your dresser and removed the towel from your head. Rey stood behind you and brushed out your knots, before drying it off fully. She carefully made a middle parting and began making two tight braids on your scalp, tied them with elastic bands, and curled the remaining hair that fell over your shoulders. After working on your hair she helped you with your makeup, choosing out a shade of lipstick that went with your dress, and helped you apply some false eyelashes that were still sat fully packaged on your dresser.

"Okay, what do you think?" Rey said, admiring her work.

"It's perfect. I don't even recognise myself." You said, grinning from ear to ear. Little did Rey know this was the first time you'd really felt beautiful. It was like you were getting ready for prom, with your close friend, you felt full of happiness, the previous phone call and anxiety over shadowed by Reys small acts of kindness.

"You're welcome girl." She said, reaching into her clutch bag. "You wanna split one? Before we go."

She pulled out a small plastic bag, you weren't naïve, you knew exactly what they were.

"Um, I've never done anything like that before." You said, turning shy. "I've never even got drunk."

"You've seriously never got high or drunk? How come?"

"Well, I've never really been to a party or anything...I just studied a lot and spent most of my life with my head in a book, on my own."

"That's okay, well you don't have to do anything you don't want to, no pressure."

"No...I, I'll do it. I want to have fun." You said hastily.

"To fun!" Rey said, handing you half of the small pill and clinking it with hers.