Back to where my roots came from!

Start from the beginning

???: Hey?

Me: Yes?

???: Am I correct to say that you must be irritated and annoys if not even have a death wish for them.

Me: Annoys and irritated, definitely yes! But I do not wish them death! I would gladly say fuck of into their face the next time I see them.

???: It seems to me that you don't have a habit of getting angry a lot..

I was on the ground looking up at a small creature that was sitting on a throne like seat.

I am done for live!

It was not that I couldn't change into my dragon form at all. I was not defenseless. I only hated to hurt other people. He might also have his own reason for getting me here.

However the moment he stood up and jumped down from the chair, the whole mood in the room changed to a deadly one.

???: But if you change your attitude, it can be pretty bothersome. I can't let this splendid chance slip by. Come here and prepare yourself!

Was what he said with a deathly aura around him while he was walking towards me? All I could think was:

Great!

You just fucked up!

Say goodbye to your precious life!

What happened next was sure not something I have expected. In one moment I was on the ground with rope all around me and on the next one I was sitting on a small thrown and the small demon began serving me some tea.

Like what the heck?

Did I just die?

Did my life just passed me and this is something else?

Is this a joke?

No wait this is a prank!!!

Does he know?

Maybe he knows that I am a dragon and that the very first dragon ascended from the royal bloodline of the demon king. He himself was a dragon and the hell was our home.

Nah!

There is no way he knows that!

We did hide our existence pretty well!

Besides all the demons were created by dragons after all. There is no god that was doing it for the demons...

Me: AHM... What ... What is this....?

???: This is my ultimate tea set and sweet cakes!

All I could do was stare. This situation went from 0 to hundred and all around again.

???: To tell you the truth, I'm single but I've always dreamed of having a grandson.

I am pretty sure this is not how that works!

He then went over to me and kneeled in front of me looking up too.

???: and so Izuku-kun can you become my grandson?

Me: HUH? Wait! Hold on! WHAT!!!

???: You see. I am just a lonely demon that wishes nothing more than a family.

Me: Do I have the right to refuse?

???: I will respect your decisions if you don't like to be my grandson, no harm is done.

I looked at the creature that was apparently a demon and began thinking.

It might not be bad being back in my homeland after all!

I can feel my inner dragon loving it here!

I might give it a try!

It's not like I have somewhere better to go and he looks nice. He also hasn't done anything to me.

???: Please fulfill my only wish.

Me: I... Yes.

Just like that I became the grandson of a great demon. It was just on a wimp and I could have definitely escaped that situation but something about him made me rethink. My live was also not the best one.

???: So.. We shouldn't delay any longer!

I could hear him say that before a magic circles was below me and my whole clothing changed. I was now wearing a uniform.

Me: What... What is this?

It took me by surprise since I haven't thought that he would do something like that and schools uniform were a little bit too much!

???: It suits you perfectly~! You are my first beloved grandchild. I will take care of everything not only food and clothing but also Education! You will attend the Underworld Academy or short UA!