15: ᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

『---☾---』

Third Person POV
(Time skip one week after Izuku received news of being accepted into UA and starts in a UA staff meeting)

『---☾---』

Over the past week after Izuku had received news of passing the UA entrance exam, he started more intense training, as Yamada and Aizawa prepared for meeting and class setups. That is why Aizawa and Yamada were currently sitting in a meeting which currently consists of Principal Nezu, Midnight, Cementoss, Snipe, Vlad King, Ectoplasm, Power Loader along with some other teachers.

Principal Nezu was the first to talk initiating the meeting, "Hello there my fellow colleagues and pro heroes, I have gathered us all there today to discuss several topics regarding the start of the school year so if you please may all stay seated and we shall begin!"

Then, over the next hour Principal Nezu spoke about some things regarding which students are in each class and how the school year should play out. Aizawa, Yamada and Nemuri had also all glanced at each other as they paled looking at the list of students in Class 1-A which consisted of none other than Bakugou Katsuki. They would have to remember to warn Izuku. It was quite a boring for the rest of the meeting for Aizawa and Yamada as they kept glancing at each other clearly bored, until they were finally reaching the end and Nezu spoke again,

"Thank you all for listening so intently, but finally I have one final announcement to make. As you are all aware there was a student named Togata Mirio in Class 2-B last year who will be moving into class 3-B this year. However this means you are all aware that he indeed does have two quirks, Permeation, and the strength enhancing quirk which allows him to enhance his speed and strength, a quirk similar to All Might himself."

At the slight mention of All Might, Aizawa, Yamada and Midnight all gritted their teeth and scowled before Nezu continued.

"Also, some people have been curious about the relationship between Togata-san and All Might. So, to help Togata-san's progress, I have been given permission to inform you all that All Might wasn't born with his quirk, in fact his quirk is quite unique and was given to him from a hero which unfortunately died in battle some time ago. Her name was Shimura Nana, and she gave her quirk to All Might."

Everyone in the room was silent with wide eyes processing what had just been said, as Aizawa and Yamada just started at each other simply thinking the same thing.

'What the fuck is going on?'

Nezu still continued the conversation,
"However, that isn't the extent of it. All Might can also transfer his quirk onto others, and if you haven't already guessed it was Togata-san. He got the quirk just before he started at UA, and has been training with it, and that is why he can't control it as well as his Permeation. So, to help further the progress of Togata-san and the students, we will be welcoming All Might to our staff this year, and he will teach Foundational Hero Studies to our first year students, Basic Hero Studies to the second years, and finally Advanced Hero Studies for the third years."

"Why the fuck is All Might teaching anyone other than the third years?"

Everyone's heads whipped around to see who spoke and of course, it was Aizawa with his head hung low and his hands balled into fists as he slammed it onto the table. "All Might has no education experience to teach the students at this school, and just because he has some kind of special 'successor' in the third year does not qualify him to be teaching."

Yamada looked over at his husband and knew that he was about to snap.

He could see it in his eyes.