3

『---☾---』

Time passes slowly when you are alone. At least that's what Izuku thought. It had been nearly a week since he'd helped the woman.

He had been homeless a whole week.

It was hard. Izuku adjusted to life and figured out what to do. He had gone back to school and somehow Kacchan's bullying had only gotten worse.

It was like he just knew how hard his life was right now, and he just wanted to make it worse.

So, obviously things weren't going well.

Izuku had also started his work at the café. He was currently living off his cans of food he had bought with his moms money, but not using too much because he wanted to savour it.

The nights were the worst. Due to the hole in the side of the building, he was freezing and he had to buy several more blankets with his money from the cafe. To top it all off, his nightmares had gotten terrible. Sometimes they were about his mom or Kacchan, but it didn't matter because every night they got worse.

After the incident regarding the woman he saved, they had aired the story on a local news channel surprisingly, however they were now looking for a vigilante which they were calling Shadow.

Guess I'm a vigilante now, huh.

He chuckled slightly.

Izuku had spent his spare time researching vigilantism and the laws behind it at the library.

___________________________________

Vigilante;

The act of using your quirk to protect people from danger whilst simultaneously acting violently to others.

___________________________________

What was he thinking? He couldn't be a vigilante could he?

The more Izuku read up on the matter the more he realised this is what he had to do. He could never be a hero whilst being quirkless, and only those with a quirk got arrested for vigilantism, and Izuku didn't have one. So he did think about it. He could help people nobody would know, nobody would stop him. So, he decided to get his act together and train.

『---☾---』

Izuku had been going to Dagobah Beach for years now, even with all the trash lying around. But it was perfect. Izuku couldn't think of anything better to do to train.

So, the timid quirkless boy decided he would clean this beach. Because besides, if he can't do this he definitely can't be a vigilante.

So he began training and his birthday soon passed which he spent alone in his home being pathetic crying about how he missed his mom and dad before he was diagnosed quirkless. However, that didn't matter because he had had bigger things to do to make life better for other people.

Soon days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months until it was October.

It had been nearly a year since he left his childhood home. Since she abandoned him.

A whole year huh?

Izuku knew he was probably being stupid. He had spent practically the last year training to be a vigilante or whatever you call a quirkless one at least. Although he had learned a lot though over the months.

He could throw knives now so that was cool.

He had also cleared the entirety off the beach, even though he was probably severely underweight from the lack of nutrition he was getting, but he had serious muscles for an 12 year old so that was something at least.