Falling In Deep - II

Start from the beginning

Cheif Phupha continued "That night when I was shot, I was glad that you weren't hurt, when I heard you frantically cry for help like a crazy person I was angry at myself for putting you in such a deposition. I was scared of losing you, when you didn't want to go home and we argued, I was devastated. I didn't want you to throw away your future for my sake." Tears were brimming in their eyes, Tian's were already a slight shade of faint pink. The youngest realized that he's become sensitive to his feelings easily when he's in the arms of the man he loves. 

"I had to chase you at the airport, I had to tell you I loved you, I'll love you, I love you. I have to tell you that I'd wait for you no matter how long. When you came back I-," Chief Phupha cleared his muffled tone before he spoke again. "I was beyond happy. Tian, Thank you for coming back. I'll try my best to make up for the lost time.  I might be stern and a boring person but I promise you I'll do my best to indulge you and change to become a better person. I've never been in a relationship before this and you have to know I don't intend to let you go." 

 Tian immediately dived his head onto the chief's chest after noticing red formed around the chief's ear, he could hear a loud nervous beat when he pressed his ears close to Phupha's chest which gradually started calmed down as Tian stoked his fingers around it. Chief wrapped his hand on Tian's waist, snuggling closer as Tian fastened his grip on Chief Phu's shirt.

"I don't intend to leave so easily. Huwhna is a considerate person, disciplined and loveable. To be honest, I did think you were rigid and a stick in the mud but I was wrong, no offence, but Huwhna should know that I'm glad to be proven wrong. You're a diligent and hard-working person with a deep profound soul. I'm drawn to you because of who you are and you make me happy. I never thought you were boring not even once. If I thought you were boring I wouldn't have come back to you. You are the one that keeps me steady on my feet right now. Moreover, this green giant promised me that we will never be parted from me. If he doesn't keep his promise I'll never speak to him again. Also, I'll break his legs. Besides, you already gave me your heart." Tian's fingers fidgeted around the special ring engraved with 'Phupha's heart' on it. It was his special treasure, a treasure he deeply cherished. The ring provided him with comfort during his stay abroad, it was the hearth during his cold nights, the ring was securely hung at his chest ever since he received it, Tian caressed the ring while going to sleep, a habit he picked up. Even though his heart leapt with unexplainable joy in the arms of his treasured person the ring will always have a special place in his heart. He could never imagine losing it and have another heart attack over losing it. 

"Yes, I did." Chief heard a giggle escape Tian's lips when he placed a kiss on Tian's head. "Can't live without my fluff Pomeranian anymore." "Also, Tian I'm sorry that you can't live with me at the base, more than anything I want to sleep with you every night. *( Insert = Every day means Every day by the great cultivator, Wei Ying's husband/soulmate- Lan Zhan)*

Chief Phu already noticed Tian's ears flared with a red tint so he caressed it with his fingers a spark of desire ran through his body.

 "Stop teasing me Huwhna!! You sound like Lan Zhan!"

 Tian protested but he felt the tingle that danced on his ear from the touch of Chief's fingers. He was definitely enjoying it.

"It's true. I do want to cuddle you every day.'Not just cuddle!! More than just cuddling Tian!' Phupha let out a mental sigh. "Also, I don't want the other men at the base to look at you. I'll be jealous all the time when I'll leave you at the base. All of them fawning over you, now that you've returned with amplified cuteness. I'll make sure to give them a proper talk."‌

"Hoooo, look at my Huwhna abusing his power for me. What have I done with the stern green giant?! Hahaha. But Huwhna, I do understand," Tian assuringly smiled back at Phupha hinting to him that he need not explain his circumstances.  "You don't have to apologize for such a silly thing. Being a chief I know you have an image to uphold and duties to perform and I don't think it's fair when you lax the rules for me. The officers under your command would also like to have their loved ones near them. I mean who wouldn't? Since I'll be staying as more than just a volunteer teacher to you, I better that stay here at the teacher's quarters. I'll be always here waiting for you to come home. As much as I'd miss you not seeing me every night. I'll look forward to seeing you the next day. But you have to spend time with me when you're off duty to make more memories. Promise to take many many many pictures with me. We will also have to go to the beach." Tian stretched his hand in the air like a little kid smiling and wrapped it around the chief's torso.‌‌

"I promise Tian, ill make this better. We'll work something out until we move in together. I promise."‌‌And Huwhan true to his word will hold his promise in the future.

"I believe you Huwhna. You're not alone anymore. I'm with you." ‌‌

"Tian what was it that you wanted when you won the bet?‌‌"

"I-, I wanted to ask Huwhna if he'd be willing to live with me in the future. I felt selfish when I first thought about it without asking you. It was random but it was the first thing I could think of"‌‌

Hearing those simple words cleared Chief's troubling thoughts, Tian's words felt like a swirl of gentle wind calming his mind. 'It's alright, I have Tian with me, I can't help but worry a little about our future, but I know I'm not alone.'

"Na rak naaaa."Chief tilted Tian's chin up with his fingers and placed a chaste kiss on Tian's lips and lingered on them for a while until he pulled away.

"I want it more than anything else."‌‌

"umm," Tian could only nod in agreement.‌‌"Also, I wanted to go to the market when you're free."

 ‌‌"Do you even need to ask? I'd take you to the market without a silly bet in tow." Chief Phupha pinched the bridge of Tian' nose. "Tian, by the way, who is Lan Zhan?"

"eH? ah, a handsome man. I should also add dreamy, sweet and amazing husband."  Tian felt the muscles under him stiffen at those words.

"Who is he?"   

"He is the one who said the enlightening words - Every day means Every day. Also, Huwhna looks cute pouting."

"I'm not pouting"

"Yes, you are. I can see it."

"Your eyes are closed." 

"I don't have to see, I can feel it when it comes to you." 'You're my personal Lan Zhan.' Tian wriggled under Phupha's arms adjusting his head on Phupha's shoulder. 'No, you're not Lan Zhan, you are my Phupha Viriyanon.'

"Hmm. Yea you do." Phupha placed another kiss on Tian's forehead while making a mental note to figure out who this Lan Zhan is. 

Happy Pride month everyone! 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈