"Which one should I pick? Luffy-ya aren't you going to help me decide?" He look at the bed not seeing luffy in there. Instead he was crawling out, putting on his clothes and reaching at the door handle, he stop when law spotted him.

Luffy was frozen on his spot, he didn't look at him and spoke, still not turning around.

"They both look good, but I think Ace is looking for me right now so maybe next time" he opened the door only to be slammed shut and locked by law, making him having a great shock with a terrified reaction.

He turned around, seeing law with a sadistic grin.

"Aren't you throwing down a great opportunity luffy-ya?"

"Strip" law whispered in luffy's ear with a seductive voice as luffy slowly remove his clothes before law grabbed him again, pulling luffy into a deep kiss.

------
(Same time as luffy hang up at Ace)

"So where's luffy?" His brother asked who was done preparing dinner.

"He said he was at his friends house" Ace sat in the chair with a sigh.

"Don't sigh in front of foods" Sabo said.

"Sorry, it's just that something was off with luffy, he even crack his voice and when I asked, he told me he was alright and then his voice were somehow muffled like he was trying not to scream, and I asked the second time he said he was bite by a bug!" He huffs.

"Wait ace do you know what these means?" Sabo said as he widen his eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"He'll get sick from getting bug bites!"

"He never got sick sabo, calm your ass down.." he hesitate for a second before he continued talking.

"But... you might be right" he said scratching his chin.

They stop they're worry thoughts when someone rang the doorbell.

"Coming!" Sabo shouted and opened the door revealing they were one of luffy's friends.

"What's up Usopp?" Sabo asked as usopp wave at him.

"Is luffy home yet?" Sabo gave him a questionable look.

"Isn't he with your friends?" Usopp shook his head.

"No, To tell you the truth the others are actually waiting for him." Sabo blink before it hit him. He's with Him! And not with Them! He should have known!

"Ah sorry usopp luffy can't go today I'll tell you when his free, okay?" Usopp tilted his head but nodded anyway, he told his goodbye and ride his bike.

As Usopp left he shut the door and went back the to the dining room.

"What do they need?" Ace asked, practically shoving the food in his mouth.

"Actually I just got the news he wasn't with them and probably with him... Trafalgar." Ace widen his eyes and choke on his food punching his chest while sabo got him a water, gulping it all within seconds.

"What?!" He shouted as he slammed the glass cup, a fist then bonk his head.

"Be careful you idiot, you don't need to suck all the food also dont break that." Sabo then let out a sigh.

"I should go take luffy back" he decided getting up when sabo stopped him.

"You don't need to" Ace look at him disbelief, they already told luffy that he needed to keep his distance from that guy yet they lied by saying he's hanging out with his friends.

"Sabo, you got to be kidding!" Sabo got up and made ace sat on his chair again.

"Ace, can't you see luffy love that guy so much? He even kept this thing for so long just to be with him, and plus have you ever seen him fall in love with someone this much?" Sabo actually want luffy to be happy and he will respect his decision if that's what he wants.

"That's because his new to that! Sabo his our little brother, even if he grows up his still a kid to me, His still the same crybaby I once know! He can't decide by himself!" Ace furiously said while Sabo just look down on the floor with sad eyes, he understand what Ace feels since they only got the news about they're little brother a week ago, but that doesn't mean he can't do anything without his brothers help anymore.

"Ace let's discuss about this once were done eating, the food is getting cold." Ace silently ate his food as he hesitantly asked sabo a question.

"Should I pick luffy up for dinner?" Sabo smiled, he knew ace can't be mad at him for a long time.

"I think trafalgar has that done" ace just gave a little smile, at least they know luffy is having fun around his boyfriend.

(You two have no idea luffy will be law's dinner.)

------
Yo!

I don't really have the intention finishing the lemon part, but who know maybe I will, Oh look at the time, it's 1 in the morning silly me, Not sleeping at the right time. (Yes, I did finished this at exactly 1 in the morning, hah! This isn't exactly my schedule time to sleep before but something happened.) Tell next time, Ba-bye!

Stay peachy!

-Rika :)