Chapter 11

As law finally reached his apartment, He immediately took luffy's hand dragging him inside the house.

Luffy stumbled a little bit, asking if law could slow down. When he carried him in a bridal style, heading towards his room.

Law kick the door open as he shut back the door after he entered and throw luffy in the bed, Removing his shirt fast throwing it to wherever it lands.. leaving only with his jeans. Crawling to him and kissed his neck, sucking and biting.

"Calm do-ah!" He moaned when law suck on a certain spot on luffy's neck.

"Ngh! S-slow" He grinned at the lad's own member making him flinch.

He started to unbuttoned luffys uniform and sliding down his hand roam to luffy's nipples, twisting and playing with it.

"Not..there.." he shakily said as law keep grinding on him they're shorts getting wet.

Seconds later Luffy were now fully naked. Panting, His face flushed, his eyes were half open, drool going down his chin.

Law easily slipped two fingers on luffy's entrance pumping it, in and out as luffy gave some little moans. Law reached his hand to luffy's member and stroke it, up and down.

The pleasure was too much for him to handle making him came at law's hand while some were splattered to his chest. Luffy gave a heavy pant, steams coming out from his body and mouth. Law stared at the mess he had done to luffy, he felt excitement rush through his body as he wanted to mess more of his idiotic boyfriend.

They were disturb by the ringing sound on luffy's phone. Yet that wouldn't stop law from fucking his boyfriend and pick up the phone accepting the call as he placed it to his lover's ear.

He whispered to his other ear saying "talk" his tone brought shiver down to luffy's spine then nodded and took the phone from law. While he played on his nipples.

"H-hello" luffy crack a little enduring the pleasure law is giving him.

"Hey lu! you alright?" It was Ace one of luffys brother, he asked him with concern. Hearing his brother crack his voice.

"Yeah, What is it Ace?" He questioned, As he act natural not wanting to get caught.

"Oh yeah, where are you? Shouldn't you be home by now?" Oh no, he totally forgot that they know about him and law's relationship, and he shouldn't be anywhere near law. He was being careless as always.

"I'm at my friends hou- Hmph!" Luffy quickly covered his mouth as he almost let out a moan from law who was nibbling on his nipples.

"Lu are you sure you're alright?" Luffy nodded forgetting he was on the phone and quickly answered.

"Yes I'm sure, a bug just bite me! I gotta go my friends are waiting bye!!" Luffy ended the call with a sigh of relief.

"A bug huh? So I'm a bug now?" Luffy widen his eyes, he just said it without thinking. He nervously laugh.

"Of course not torao, It was just an excuse to tell ace." Luffy weakly smiled.

"A bug is a little too harsh don't you think?" Law wore an evil grin as luffy looked at him horrified.

"I think its time to use this." Pulling out a plastic bag from his drawer, shaking everything out in the bag. Luffy gulp at how many he brought.

There were lot of sex toys. He brought handcuffs, vibrator, gags, whips, and other things, there were also ropes. 'Does that even required as a toy?!' He thought. Law got up walking to his closet, taking out an outfit, it was a maid outfit but a revealing one. He took out another outfit seeing a sailor uniform.