tohma▪︎{misconceptions}

Start from the beginning

On the topic about sleep talking, tohma hears your voice faintly mumble incoherent words to him, a grin now appearing on his face.

Haha. Let's see what your dreaming about now y/n.

You shuffle slightly, eyebrows knitting together.

"Hmnn~...tohma..." you utter under your breath, lips parting slightly.

His eyes widen at the words that left your mouth. He was quite shocked to hear something that could be considered suggestive.

He continues to gaze down at your figure, your arms twitching slightly as you inhale sharply.

"Its....too...hard." the string of barely audible words leave your lips, causing tohma to question what's happening.

A light dusting of blush coaxs his cheeks, his mind wandering places from your statement.

Y/n...

What are you dreaming about.

Your body suddenly tenses up, hands gripping onto him, then gradually relaxing back into the mattress.

He shifts his body lower so he can see your expression more, but it had gone back to normal.

Lifting his head back up, his chin rests on your head, green orbs looking around the room as he pulls you closer to him.

After a moment, your arms begin to twitch again.

"Mhn...wait I need...." your voice alerting tohma, her looks back down at you.

You continue again, making tohma really start to think about what's happening.

"Need a...moment...."

His face flushed fully now, the idea stuck in his head.

Y/n.

Are you maybe having,

A wet dream?!

Tohmas face was cherry red, stealing glances from you occasionally as you continue to dream about whatever it was, arms twitching sometimes.

He was a little worried about this.

What would happen when you woke up? Or would it be awkward between you both? Maybe you wont remember? Would he have to tell you directly?

It made his heart pound against his ribcage, if you were awake you would hear it.

Another inaudible whisper leaves your lips, tohma getting a little closer to you so he can hear better.

"Hmng...right therrree." You slur over your words, tohma sitting up.

..are you,

Having fun?

He swings his feet off the side of the bed, deciding that he'll let you wake up on your own.

Your hands were still slung around his waist, and when ever he moved you tightened your grip, squeezing him.

Nervously turning his head to face you, he sees that you still seem to be enjoying your dream about him.

Tohmas face was bright red just from thinking about what was happening, he had no problem with you dreaming about being intimate with him, in fact he found it quite amusing, but it felt weird to think about it normally.

He takes a deep breath, trying to make his face return back to its normal color as he prys your arms off his waist, standing up.

In result, your e/c eyes flutter open, gazing sleepily around the room before locking onto tohma's.

You sit up, a warm smile over your face.

"Good morning...I had a weird but nice dream." You speak tiredly, voice cracking a bit since you just woke up.

"O-oh yeah? Tell me about it." He speaks nervously, turning his head away from you.

You hum slightly before staring to talk to him.

"I was at bubu pharmacy, and I was getting you medicine for something," you start.

Tohma nods in response, standing up and walking off to the dresser.

"And then qiqi wanted me to carry her on my back, but it was too hard for some reason, I'm not sure why."

Tohma starts to think that he was incredibly wrong.

"Then baizhu came, asking me what kind of medicine I needed. Then I remembered that you wanted something called "moment". I dont know who names their medicine moment but whatever."

Tohma ducks his head down in embarrassment, you clearly wernt dreaming about what he was thinking.

"For some reason baizhu couldnt find the medice, even though it was the largest one on the shelf with a big label, so I had to help him with it."

Tohma takes off his night shirt and puts his normal clothes on, first the dark grey t-shirt, then his red and black jacket.

"Qiqi wanted me to carry her again, and I could this time, she wasnt wearing her hat for some reason..."

Thomas's face flushed in embarrassment, he clearly needs to get himself in check.

You catch onto his odd behavior, usually he would cuddle into you a but more before he would get up and ready for the day.

"Tohma, are you listening?" You question him, getting off the bed and walking over to him.

He yelps when you hug around his chest, standing on your tippy toes to rest your chin on his shoulder.

"Y-yes! I'm listening..." he speaks as he gets his necklace off the table, draping it over his head.

You squint your eyes as you look at his face.

"Hm? Why are you acting so strange, do I actually need to buy you some medicine?" You question him with a slight tease in your voice.

"No...I dont need any medicine. But I need you to stop dreaming and making me think about other things."

You tilt your head at his statement.

"Other things? What do you mean."

Tohma sighs before a small smile graces his features.

"Its nothing. Just get ready." He speaks sweetly as he leans over and presses a soft and tender kiss to your lips, going back to dressing himself.

A faint coaxing of blush spreads over your face, a small smile plastered to your lips.

"Haha. Ok tomato."

🤡🤡dont know how a feel about this but I have a feeling that tohma has a dirty mind

AND PLS MIHOYO WE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT KAZUHA AND AYAKA COULD YOU PLS HAVE PUT TOHMA AND YAOYAO INSTEAD SINCE U DECIDED TO LEAK UR OWN CHARATERS