xiao▪︎{dont speak of it}

This was requested by someone idk who it was but here it is
And sorry for being inactive i have been being stupid

This was requested by someone idk who it was but here it is And sorry for being inactive i have been being stupid

This picture hurts me^😭🤚

Xiao...

Xiao

Xiao

Xiao.

He was a poor soul.

He is scared, scared from the old memories.

The voices.

They play in his head while he sleeps.

They play in his head while hes awake.

They play all the time.

They traumatized him, thick shell now coating his true kind heart.

But his cold demeanor makes the people that see him think otherwise.

They dont know all of the pain and terror hes witnessed.

They dont know what the feeling of being used to kill is like.

They dont know what is feels luke to be a yaksha.

But, there was one person who was not effected by the guardian yakshas cold antics.

Y/n.

She treated xiao with care, as if he was going to break at any moment.

Her heart of gold purifies the air near her and brings happiness.

She was gentle with xiao, calm and kept to his liking.

She would often bring him gifts, his favorite almond tofu, qixing flowers, and his favorite out of all,

Love.

He never noticed that the love that she gave him eas what he needed most.

Infact, he thinks he hates it.

The feeling of being traped, to then free from ties would feel nice, no?

Well, when all you've known is pain and fear, when you get any feeling of happiness it makes you feel as if that was wrong.

So every time xiao has gotten any love or kindness, he pushes it away thinking that its bad.

Y/n caught on to this quickly. She was trying to help xiao, but he kept getting aggravated and wanted her to leave him alone.