Stress Relief

Adam and Y/n are like 20 in this & live together
(Slight smut)

Today, I had a long stressful day at work. I was tired and aggravated. I definitely need a bath with a class of wine and a good book. I walked in my shared apartment with Adam and put my keys on the table next to the door and threw my purse on the couch. "Rough day at work baby?" Adam kisses my forehead as I walk into the kitchen, "you have no idea" I open a bottle of red wine and pour me a glass.

"Oh I see, it's that kind of night. Well I'll just be here watching tv." He says as he sits on the couch. I ignore him and go into our room to take my bath. I was a little irritated he didn't even ask me about it and just walked away like he didn't care. I start my bath water in our en suite and when I walk back into our bedroom, Adam is sitting on the bed.

"Come here Y/n." He says motioning me over with his index and middle finger. I sit next to him waiting for him to speak and he just looks at me, admiring what's his. He pushes a piece of hair behind my ear and kisses me, "take your panties off" he demands. I do as he says and take them off. He grabbed one leg and pulled it over to the other side of him so I was now straddling him.

I tense up a little because I don't know what he's going to do. He then begins to kiss my neck and rub my back to relax me a little more. "Mmm" I hum in his ear. He pulls one of my legs in so that I'm now straddling his leg, "let me relax you". He tells me to spit in his hand, and I do so. Then he rubs my clit but not too much. He puts both his hands on my hips and pushes me down and grinds me on his thigh. "Ahhh Adam-" he begins to go faster, I'm so wet I just slide so easily. "I'm cumming Adam!" I arch my back and roll my head back but he grabs my face and stares deep into my eyes as I cum on his leg.

He lays me down and turn's my bath water off, "how do you feel sweetheart?" He crawls on the bed next to me and I look over to him "Great" is all I say, I was honestly now even more tired. He pulls my dress off and gives me one of good shirts and clean panties to sleep in. "Here. You need some rest. Goodnight Y/n" he kisses me. "Goodnight Adam, I love you" "and I love you"

He goes into the bathroom to drain my bath water, turns off the lights, and goes back into the living room. Best kind of stress relief ever.

I'm sorry this is so short, I don't really know what I wanna do now😂
~Brooklyn