Tease

(Smut warning)

Adam and I were in his basement raiding his dads bar he had down there. "What do you want me to make you?" "I don't think you know how to make anything so just hand me the Pink Whitney" I grab the vodka from his hand and begin to drink it from the bottle, "damn Y/n, slow down" he laughs. "common. have some." I sit on top of the bar and wrap my legs around his waist, open his mouth with my hands and pour some vodka in his mouth. I accidentally spilled a little down his face. to his neck, onto his shirt, "oops" I say innocently then lick it off his lips and neck. He smirks "you did that on purpose" "hm maybe I did, maybe I didn't."

He goes into the bathroom to clean himself up and I sit on the couch. He comes back in and sits with me and starts to kiss me. "what are you doing?" I ask, pushing him off me. "what the fuck do you mean 'what are you doing'? I'm kissing my girlfriend." He leans back in and I run "gonna have to get me first!" I yell stumbling up the stairs. I had a bit to drink before the vodka. I run up towards his room but he grabs me before I could get there. He picks me up and sits me on the desk in his room and runs his hands all over my body, "I know you want me, stop playin'" I push him off of me and he falls back onto his bed.

"actually..." I start, "I think you're the one who wants me." I smirk I open my legs slightly, I'm wearing a dress so he can see in between my legs, just a little bit. "baby, common" he whines at me, getting up to grab me. I kick my leg up in front of me so he can't get any closer "go back to the bed, and maybe I'll let you touch me." he looks at me debating weather or not he's gonna do it, and he does.

I start to strip in front of him. I take my bra and panties off  "if you can listen, I'll let you have your way with me" he sits back and observes my body. I sit on his desk chair and begin to touch myself. I know this will drive him crazy. I rub my clit in circles, rolling my hips and lightly moaning. "Ahhhh". I look at him seductively and see his boner getting bigger and bigger. He had love hate feelings about being teased.

"Y/n baby, come here" he takes off his sweatpants, he's already shirtless. I ignore him and finish what I'm doing. My legs begin to twitch and I close my eyes tightly, about to cum. And before I can finish, Adam grabs my hand keeping it from moving. "I wanna make you cum" he says picking me up and throwing me on the bed.

He starts to rub me while shoving his tongue down my throat. I start to shake again and he inserts his fingers. I cum on them and licks them clean. He takes his boxers off and I lick my hand, then place it on his penis, coating it in my saliva. He likes when I do this. Moving my hand, he slams into me causing me to yelp out "Shit Adam"

He was so eager to be inside of me. He was going so fast, the bed was making just as much noise as we were, "Fuck you're tight baby" he grunts in my ear as I claw at his back. He was choking me, almost to the point where I couldn't breathe and he could tell so he moved his arms. The way he's holding me makes me feel so protected and safe. I love it. (Pic above) "I'm gonna cum-" "me too Y/n, let's finish at the same time" he says between thrusts, and we do. He rolls off of me and pulls me up "Blow me" is all he says. The look on his face was serious and honestly a bit...scary? Or intimidating. So I do it.

I get between his legs and lick his length up and down, swirling my tongue at his tip. He grabs my head and pushes it down. I gag at first but soon get used to this. "Holy shit Y/n-" I loved when he was rough with me. I bob my head up and down, he's now covered in my saliva and he cums in my mouth. I of course swallow. "How are you so good at that?" I get up to lay down next to him and he kisses my forehead. "Just practice I guess" I laugh.

"Are you okay? Was that too much?" I was surprised that he felt like he had to ask me that. "Yeah I'm great, thanks for asking" I say and cuddle up onto his chest. I fall asleep to him running his hands through my hair. I love him.