The Trampoline

It was about 9 at night, me and Adam were hanging out at his house, jumping on the trampoline, when it started to pour rain. "Oh my gosh!" I yell, I grab his hand and lead him to the exit of the trampoline "no let's stay, it's fun!" He pulls back and starts jumping while holding my hand.

As we're jumping, we slip and I fall right on top of him. He pushes a piece of my hair behind my ear "You look so beautiful right now Y/n" and he kisses my forehead. "Ugh Adam" I roll off of him and lay on my back, rain hitting my face, "what?" He laughs planking on top of me "you're so cheesy, and you made me blush" I smile turning my head away from his face. He pulls my face back to his and kisses me. "I love making you blush, it's cute" he kisses me again and it begins to turn me on.

I tug him down by his shirt and we start to make out. "I want you" I say and he snaps his head up smiling "what?" He chuckles "you heard me Banks, I want you" he then looks at me seriously "are you sure? Out here?" "Mmhm" I shake my head and he pulls his shirt off. My god his body was perfect, I don't know how I got so lucky. He took his pants off, I do the same and take my clothes off. I was left in my panties because I wasn't wearing a bra and he was in his boxers.

I underestimated how cold it would actually be but I wasn't going to stop now. Adam took my panties off and put his head between my legs, begging to eat me out.

"Ohhh Adam-" I moan, tugging on his hair. He's holding onto both of my legs with them over his shoulders. He keeps going and I cum a minute later.

He makes his way back up to my face and we make out. He takes his boxers of and slams into me, no warning. "F-FUCK" I yell and arch my back. He's pushing my body up and down causing me to bounce uncontrollably. He keeps going harder and harder hitting my g-spot. I can tell by the look on his face, he's proud that he can make me feel so good. I begin to feel a knot forming in my stomach. He knows I'm about to cum again "you like that Y/n?" "Y-yesss" and he starts to go faster "fuck I'm gonna cum baby" he says with a raspy voice in my ear.

I came and shortly after, he did too. We put our now soaking clothes back on and run into his house, stripping off our clothes in the mud room. "Here" he says throwing me a towel. "That was...fun. And different" I say to him in a shaky voice. He comes closer wrapping his arms around me and says smirking "come on, let's go take a hot shower" and leads me to his bathroom upstairs.

I know he wants to go for round two.