"Nice necklace," Hajime approached with a cup in a saucer plate in his hand and placed it on the glass table in front of you. He glanced at the shining silver under your neck that is begging to be complimented.

"Thanks," you nodded and hooked your finger at the clay cup to take a mini sip. "Tooru bought it."

"I know," he chuckled, swerving his head to watch the tall Oikawa play with his son and Hine on the floor. "The bastard called me when he was at the store and he couldn't decide for thirty minutes. I knew whatever he gets, you'll be happy with it."

"How did you guess?" you laughed along. "I'm not used to being spoiled like this."

"He's not used to spoiling others either," he added. That simple information surprised you. "I really thought he gotten complete stupid when he told me he was going to treat you out. Poopykaea was stingy with money before."

"Is that so..." you hummed but in a satisfaction as a faint smile traveled to your lips while you stared at Tooru who grinned ear to ear at Tetsu, showing him of a drawing of dinosaurs and aliens fighting each other to the death.

Every word that Hajime shared made you fall in love with Tooru even more. It's like he wanted you to know how special you are to them.

"Go show it to Mommy," you heard the setter advise to Tetsu. "Be careful. She's a little hurt."

"Hurt?" Tetsu's brown eyes widened dramatically and gaped his mouth at you in worry. "Nooo! Mommy! Feel better!"

He then ran to where you are and climbed onto the black leather couch just so he can sit next to you.

"Where does it hurt? Where?!" the boy panicked and you tried not to laugh at his troubled state.

"Erm, just my legs but I'm okay, sweetie."

"Here, here," he then threw a pillow onto your lap and rubbed the suede material in hopes it will heal you. "It should help."

Although it did nothing to help soothe the soreness on your thighs, you still found his nurturing method cute. You smiled warmly at him and pulled his head close to you, kissing at the top of his head as an reward. "Thank you, baby. I feel so much better."

His cheeks grew pink at your sweet gesture and grinned widely at you with teeth before plopping himself down, curling against your hip so he can show you the drawings he made during his sleepover.

"I drew us!" his little finger pointed at the stiff paper covered in colorful wax. Of course, like every kid's drawing, it was sloppy but you can tell that the three figures represent you and the two Oikawas.

Over the green line across the paper was Tetsu in the middle with his brown hair scratched over his head as Tooru, with similar features, is on the right side of the paper holding his hand. You were drawn on the left side holding his other hand and wearing your chef coat. He even added a chef hat on top of your head.

The image made you want to squeal.

"Tetsu~!" you managed to squeal with a beaming grin on your lips and your arm flew around his head to give him a suffocating hug. "Can I keep it?"

"Yeah! I drew it for you!" he was just as happy as you are, seeing that you were overly ecstatic at his kiddy picture.

The moment was too touching that even Tooru became addictive to the scene as a heartwarming smile stuck on his lips. His hands cradle his head underneath while being mesmerized at the sight of you interacting so beautifully with his son. His hooded eyes read love as a blissful sigh escaped from his lips when Hajime joined him on the dining table by pulling out a chair.