• hanky panky •

The minute Tooru parked his car in the garage, he did his usual routine in stepping out and helping you open your car door. The bouquet of flowers were in your hand while the other is clinging onto his arm. By tapping his card on the black scanner, he summoned the elevator to roll down to give you two a lift to his awaiting penthouse.

It was agony to wait.

The first few seconds felt like minutes and he made it so obvious that he was getting impatient. His hand that was on your hip lowered and traced the outline of your butt cheek, caressing it slowly to get you squirming underneath his touch. Your chest heaved once the doors of the elevator finally opened and you didn't hesitate to drag your hot daddy inside.

He had the same instinct. The door barely closed all the way when he slammed his lips onto yours and backed you up against the corner of the elevator, trapping you with hands palming on the walls. Legs nestled against each other and tongues entangling between lips, Tooru happily smeared your lipstick as the pink pigment stained his lips and chin. He did his best not to ruin it throughout the night so you can stay groomed and gorgeous, but now it is his opportunity to ravish you however he wants.

He was so hasty and your mind was spinning when you were whisked out of the elevator to walk down the hall to get to his front door. Your face planted against the white wood due to Tooru's force on you. His chest pressed against your back with lips painting at your exposed shoulder in attempting to rip his blazer off of you and at the same time, fumbled in his pocket to draw out his key card, inserting it shakily into the slot.

The handle automatically unlocked itself and you felt like tumbling forward when the door swung open. The familiar sandalwood scent in his home welcomed you and the cold hardware floor chilled underneath your feet once you stumbled inside.

"Alone at last," Tooru sang, shooting you a smile in triumph with a dark haze and he tossed his keys on the table.

You desperately placed the bouquet onto the counter to give your full attention on the brunette who pressed you against the marble island in the kitchen from behind. His hands peeled the blazer from your shoulders and tossed it wherever it landed. The spaghetti straps fell loosely from your arms as Tooru kissed at the curved bone of your bare shoulders, inserting his hand in the cup of your strapless bra to fondle at your right breast as his other hand moved down in the slit of your dress.

The pads of his fingers traced circles against your thigh before trailing to the fabric of your undergarment. Tooru's head swooped against yours and captured your lips, smacking them in wet kisses when his hand palmed over your crotch area. You began to gasp in his mouth once his fingers teased at the outline of your pussy, brushing it slowly to build your need for them to go further. Until he rubbed your clothed clit in circles, the shameless mewls emitted through your throat.

"Fuck," he released your mouth and made a satisfied groan when he pulled your panties to the side, stroking at your folds in a slow and delicate manner. "My love is so wet for me right now."