• morning glory •

Waking up in Tooru's bedroom was never an agenda you had in mind when he invited you over yesterday, maybe you did but on a different occasion. The sun naturally brightened the room to wake your drooling form sprawled across the white king-sized bed. A foot away was your ringing cellphone plugged to an extension cord off the floor, waking you in your blissful sleep to answer to whoever was calling you so early in the morning.

It was almost a quarter to nine and you spat at the time. The six hours of sleep you had felt like five minutes.

"Hello?" You muffled from underneath the pillow, not bothering to look at the name on your screen.

But the familiar voice automatically made you picture a silver haired woman.

"Guess what bitch! You have no clue what just happened last night!"

Hearing Naomi's voice was proof that she didn't get killed last night by Ushijima, however, the way she screeched into your ear through the phone made you want to murder her instead.

You had to inch the phone away by her booming voice.

"Can we talk later?" The sleepiness was so evident, your voice lowly grumbled in annoyance.

"Uh, you're the one who said you're expecting my call the next day or else you would've caught Toshi's dick off," she reminded with arrogance. Did she say 'Toshi' as in Ushijima Wakatoshi?

"'Toshi'?" Then your eyes shot of your sockets and gripped the phone in your hand. "'Toshi'?! Since when did you give him a nickname?"

"Last night! When he-"

"Don't say it!" You stopped her from saying anything else that would make your ears bleed. "I'd rather hear all of it when I'm highly caffeinated or drunk."

She sighed with light frustration and eagerness oozing from her breath. "Fine, fine. Where are you right now? Should I come over and say it to you there?"

Her insistence made you groan and roll over the bed to lay on your back. You spoke mindlessly. "I'm not home right now. Maybe in a bit."

"What do you mean you're not home? Didn't you just wake- oh...." Naomi paused when realization hit her and you can visualize her gaping lips growing into a knowing grin. She snickered behind the phone to your demise and you instantly regret for picking up her call. "Did you sleep over at Daddykawa's house? You sly bitch. Don't tell me he gave you sneaky, freaky hickies!"

You simply ignored her degradation by tuning out her excitement, rambling on and on about her assumptions and questionnaire how you and 'Daddykawa' got to bed, which it totally went the opposite for you.

Before you had the chance to reply to her about your unforgettable night, the door to the bedroom creaked open, revealing a head in between the cracks. Curious eyes and brown locks greeted you shyly as Tetsu hid behind the door in silence. But his eyes widened when he saw that you were already awake, beaming a wide smile.