Mahiru walked over to the mini-fridge as she spoke, "Just that you and her went back to your place together that night, and tha- huh?"

Mahiru cut herself off, when she noticed the notepad on the top of the mini fridge. "What's this?" I knew what she was talking about and panicked, I quickly rushed over to her, "W-wait! Don't r-read th-that!"

But no avail, Mahiru had already read it and an excited smile appeared itself in her face. "Oh my god! Did she write this?? Is she here right now? Are you two like- together now?"

I covered my face with my hands, my face as red as a tomato. Mahiru giggled, "Tell me girl! Don't leave me hanging! Give me all the details!"

She dragged me to the couch and sat me down, "I-I don't kn-know, Junko w-will get mad if I take t-too long.." Mahiru rolled her eyes.

"Don't let that bully get in the way of your happiness, besides it's not like it'll kill her." Mahiru waved her hand in the air.

I hesitated but nodded, "O-ok, it started a-at the mall. Ibuki gave m-me a beautiful n-necklace, th-then she t-took me to the ca-carnival on her mo-motorcycle."

"Really!? You got ride her motorcycle?? Was it as romantic in real life as it is in the movies?" Mahiru asked, with a curious expression.

I thought back to that night, feeling my blush become more prominent as I remembered holding onto Ibuki, watching the lights pass us by, feeling as if nothing mattered but the two of us.

I eventually nodded, smiling a little, "I-I lov-loved it, then we went o-on the Ferris Wheel."

"Oh! I totally remember now! Me and Hiyoko saw you two! Did you guys kiss while you were up there?" She asked, nudging me playfully.

I quickly shook my head, "N-no! W-we didn't do a-anything like that!" Mahiru nodded, "Good, otherwise I'd had to get onto you for moving so quick on the first date. You are going on another date with her, right?" She tilted her head the tiniest of bit.

I rubbed the back of my head, "I th-think so, if sh-she wants t-to." Mahiru put her hands on my shoulders, looking at me dead in the eye.

"Girl, she's clearly into you! You should definitely ask her out on another date!"

"A-are you su-sure?"

"100%!"

{I'm making Mahiru too much like Alya after finding out they share the same VA 😟😟}

{time skip 😈}

Mikan POV (first person)

I was walking back to the meeting room, with the notepad and water bottle in hand. I tensed up at whatever Junko's reaction would hold, knowing it was definitely nothing good.

I breathed out, then opened the door, handing Ibuki the notepad and water bottle with a small smile, which she returned.

I walked back over to Junko, preparing for any punishment she would give me.

Junko wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me towards her, which made me yelp in surprise. She sat me down on her lap and whispered in my ear, "Be that late again and I'll give you hell."

I felt a shiver crawl down my spine, Junko pushed me off her lap and onto the ground. I used my hands to cushion my fall, wincing when the carpet burned my hands a little.

Junko smiled at the men and Ibuki, the smile seemed more innocent than anything in the world. "Continue with what you were saying."

I stood back up and wiped myself off, taking a quick look at Ibuki as I did so.

Ibuki had a look of shock and she was holding onto the pen angrily, 'is she mad at Junko? Or...'

My mind started to race at the possibilities. 'Was Ibuki mad at me, for being so late with my response and bringing her water? I'll have to apologize just in case..'

I saw Ibuki's gaze shift to Junko, she narrowed her eyes and gave her a glare. Junko most definitely noticed it but didn't show any signs of acknowledgment.

I gulped, feeling a little nervous. I hoped Ibuki wouldn't do anything against Junko, who knows what Junko could do.

Junko has more power than anyone realizes, whatever she says goes. That's what I've come to learn while working under Junko.

But Ibuki, Ibuki wasn't the type of person to be taken advantage of so easily. She had a free mind of her own, doing whatever she wanted.

That's what drew me in, Ibuki's positive energy, it made me feel so safe. I felt a feeling begin to rise up in my stomach, like butterflies.

I felt my face begin to heat up a little bit, Ibuki looked over at me, smiling and waving a little. I felt my blush grow hotter, had I really been staring at Ibuki this entire time!?

I wanted to melt right then and there, but as if the world was in my favor. The meeting came to a close, with Junko and one of the men in suits shaking hands in an agreement.

Junko looked at me, "Tsumiki, bring me my schedule on my desk, I'll be at the car waiting. Don't keep me waiting long." She said the last part with such intensity, I did nothing but nod.

Everyone in the room left.

Everyone except Ibuki of course.

- - - - - - -

I feel so much more freedom to write now that I don't have to name the chapters 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

I have no idea what I would've called this chapter 🤕🤕

Anyways cliffhanger fo today 😈😈😈

Word Count: 1573

YALL I FUCJIBG FORGOT TO UPLOAD THIS I FINISHED THIS LIKE TWO DAYS AGO

apparently I turned into a Kaito kinnie cause I'm dying of this sickness 👴🏼

Just kidding I fucking hate Kaito so much-