Sollux Captor

"(Y/N), you're up!" You heard Evy's voice and shivered. She handed you the bag and you put your hand in pulling out a pair of 3D glasses.
"Shit"

"Sollllllllll" I said as I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the closet, leaving afterwards of course, so that you two could have a nice, loooooooong, sloppy makeout. You didn't aproove that, though. I knew you were crushing on my moirail ,but you're denying it, so I had to do something about that. So I guess: You're welcome. ;3

I wonked at you and closed the door, leaving the two of you all alone. You had your phones though...

"So..." you said, breaking the silence. Your feet started moving and you plopped on the bed. He did the same and took out his phone, doing his hacking. While he did that, you've gotten a message. A message from yourself.

"What the..." you whispered but then remembered that he is a pro hacker. He did not. But he did.

You opened the message and it said:
"Thii2 ii2 boriing"

Stupid Captor. Why can't he just do something besides hacking. Guess not.

"You know I'm right here." You exclaimed, pointing at yourself. He just gave you a really short glance like he didn't really care and then sent another message.

"No Solllllll!!!! Be a good playa and do it. You are forbidden to leave until i get some smoochin'." You heard from the other side of the door. Great, he hates you. Might aswell loose all your hope.

The dude just asked his moirail to get out of here. (A/N Yes we're meowrails as I mentioned befur) He obviously isn't into you as much as you're into him.

Wait...

Did you just say that you're into him!? No! Stupid author! Gtfo and do not tell me what to think!

(Ammm nope)

Argh!!!!

You hit your head a couple of times.

(Dude, stop hitting your self)

"Nope" you mumbled as the gemini stared at you.

"Ii2 2omethiing wrong?" He asked with one eyebrow raised, the tone of his voice making you look at him and into those red and blue eyes. They always give you some strange shivers. Only thing was that you were just so stubborn to notice that. But now you did and you didn't like it. Of course, you were still lying to yourself, 'cause it's obvious.
"(Y/N)?" He said, what brought you back to reality. You realised you were staring at him for more than a minute, what made you blush and look away. Your feet pulled you off of the bed as you tried to get up but someone grabbed you and pulled you back. Next thing you knew you were smooching with Sollux freaking Captor.
Do i see a blush on your face? Heck yea i do. And no i will not shut up.
Your eyes were widened at his gesture and just then you noticed a bright yellow blush appearing on his cheeks.
Right at that moment, your phone rang. That gog damn song played loud as ever, what made Soll let you go and turn around, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. You answered the gog damn thing and only thing you could hear was my gog damn voice saying:
"The hacker is in..."
You madly blushed and you threw the phone at the wall, breaking it along the way.
"Ii can fiix that later." Captor said as you picked all the pieces of it and walked out, him following behind you and grabbing your free hand.

Blarg here y'all go.
Sollux Captor everybody!
(He really likes you btw...)
So hope you enjoyed the chapter!
And if you have any requests please tell me.
I'll be doing a John Egbert chapter soon (request from NicoleWilliamsEgderp).
So message?
Vote?
Comment?
Fan/Follow?
Role play? (If you'd like)
I don't bite.
;3