Gamzee Makara

"(Y/N), you're up!" You heard Evy's voice and shivered. She handed you the bag and you put your hand in pulling out a bottle of Faygo. "Oh no..." you thought as your purple blood crush stole the Faygo from your hand. You shrugged it off and went into the room i prepared (yes a room. Closets are too small for beds hahahah). He followed you and sat on the bed, opening the bottle of Faygo he snatched earlier from you.

"WhAt Do We....WhAt Do We MoThErFuCkInG dO?" He gave you that drunk smile he always had and drank more of his Faygo. You ignored him, turning around and focused on the wall while ignoring him. You could see that the wall was the most attractive shade of marsh mallow you have ever seen. It had a lot of curves drawn on it. You guess that who ever painted this wasn't as good of a painter as they should've been. I mean your dog can paint better than this!

But you had to admit, it really looked damn good. Such fine taste of art was noticeable on the brush strokes on the wall. It actually looked like art. You thought to get your house/hive painted. Maybe call the guy that did this room? Why not? He looks like he knows what he's doing. And even if not, you could always take it from him and paint it yourself. But why then waste money? Why don't you just ask your crush to spill the paint all over your walls and be done with it!? Hmmm.... well he is your freaking crush and it would be damn akward... maybe just do it yourself and save some money. But there's time for that. You don't need it right now. And you are trapped in a room sooo yep. Why don't you just con-....

A big amount of purple, sweet and sticky liquid has been spilled all over you. (No, it's not Gamzee's genetic material. And it's because it can't be sweet nor sticky. Pervs....)

You were in quite a shock with this guest which made you turn around. You were quite angry because you were all sticky and your (bright colour) shirt has gotten a darkish shade of purple. And that was your favorite shirt.

You could just kill him now, but you don't want to. Who would you like if you do? Well you guess you would probably find someone so.... (lol nope)

"You.are.so.dead." you said through your teeth. Your face has gotten a tomato shade of red and you wanted to kill him right on the spot. You balled your hands into fists and punched his shoulder.

"NoW, nOw, SiS. tHeRe Is No NeEd FoR yOu To LoOsE yOuR mIrAcLeS." He said with that goofy smile still on. His hands landed on your shoulders. You were boiling as you slapped his hands off. Then the second sticky sweet shower begun.

"DA FUCK!?" you stared at him as he honked. You were starting to think that he doesn't think at all. Was he always this drunk?

"YoU wErE mOtHeRfUcKiNg SmOkInG" he said in a strange tone, what made you blush a bit, but still that didn't answer anything.

"I sOlVeD tHe MoThErFuCkInG pRoBlEm" he honked again and shrugged. "How the fuck does this solve anything!?" You thought for yourself while giving him a weirded out look. What made the situation even more weird was that he bent over and smelled your neck.

"SiS yOu SmElL gOoD" he said, looking like enjoying the smell. You followed your reflexes and hit him in the face, making him fall on the floor. He roughly masaged his cheek as his eyes met yours. You were trapped. These seven freaking minutes felt like The Neverending story. You just hoped someone will save you from this hell.

*SnIfF*

*sNiFf*

"LiKe FaYgO" he murmured, sniffing your neck. Shivers ran through your spine like electricity through a wire. You hit him again, this time in the stomach. He laughed a bit and turned you around.

"YoU sMeLl LiKe FaYgO, sIs." He smirked at you, starting to get sober. "Fuck no." Were the words that your lips were forming and then you suddenly backed away from him. Yes, you do like him. No, you do not know how much yet, but it will all be good.

"You just fucking spilled it all over me! Of course i do!" You told him, counting to ten on the inside.

"NaH. tHaT's NoT iT. bUt YoU dO sMeLl LiKe FaYgO" you facepalmed. He is so damn stupid! Can he get some things or not? I mean it is pretty clear that there is an empty bottle of Faygo on the floor and he did drink it before he spilled it. How hard was it to get that???

You do not wanna know. All you know is that while you were thinking about his brain's capacity. He pulled you closer, whispering:

"LeT's SeE iF yOu TaStE lIkE fAyGo." And smashed his highblood lips onto yours. You could not be redder. The drunk guy that you liked was flushing for you. And his rough lips were a perfect match for your gentle ones. You could taste the grape-flavoured Faygo he was drinking earlier and also the way your bodies melted into one another. If only this could last forever.

But hey, what's a party without ruining the romantic moments???

So, well, i opened the room doors and pulled you out, congratulating you on what you have accomplished. And after that you beat me up. Man do you hate playing seven minutes in heaven.

Sorry for making you a bully on this chapter but i actually think that that type of a girl suits Gamzee so actually i am not sorry. I just write what i think. And i hope that Latonica267 will be happy because i finally finished and she was bugging me the whole time i was writting. So HERE YOU GO INKA! (Latonica)
Be happy with your fucked up relationship.
Lol nope
Also enjoy your seven minutes in how to paint your house!

Soooo
Vote?
Comment?
Fan/Follow maybe?
And if you don't like yourself here (or just don't like Gamzee) i can assure you that your behavior will be different with the other trolls/kids. So yep.
Thanks for reading
And if you wanna role play just message me
I don't bite.