Shit, think, Skylar. Think!

"We have an 'Opposite day'." I lied.

Since, Stacy is an idiot.

"But-" He was cut off by Stacy.

"Oh well, go tell Skylar, Rebecca." She pointed towards the door,

"Gladly." I said and walk out the door.

I walk down the hallway and to English class. I saw a teacher inside there and knocked on the door before opening it.

"Good morning, Mrs. Graham. May I see Rebecca for awhile. It's really important." I said truthfully, it is important.

Mrs. Graham nodded and Rebecca stood up and walk towards me. She turn me towards the door and pushed me out.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Well, Kyle and I are couple of the week and I don't want to be his 'girlfriend'." I quoted air-quotation using my hands. "So, I lied that me and you had a thing called 'Opposite day.' Which means you're Skylar and I'm Rebecca." I explained.

"Oh my god! Yes! Okay, okay. I'll replace you!" She squealed and went back in the class.

Well, that went well. I sigh a relieved sigh and strolled back to class. 

At class.

When I went in the class, there was no teacher. Good. I saw Kyle glaring at me but I ignored it and walked back to my place. I heard the chair behind me move as if someone sat on it. Suddenly, a cold, minty breath was beside my right ear.

"You lied, didn't you?" Kyle whispered seductively.

I tried my best not to blush.

"Got a problem with that?" I whispered normally.

I scooted my chair to the left a little bit and turn to Kyle, who was scowling. I raise my hand up to his face and pushed it back.

"Go away, Kyle." I scolded him.

"How can your boyfriend stay away from you?" He said.

I turn behind and saw him smirking.

"I'm not your girlfriend. Never ever ever ever." I said to him while frowning.

He scoffed with an eyebrow raised.

"You're kidding right? I've been in this school for one and a half day and all the girls want me." He bragged.

"Not me! I will never like someone like.." I eye him up and down and back to his face. "you." I said with my voice full of venom.

He look at me with an angry expression on his face, I smirked at him and turn back to my table. Idiot, he thinks he can make me fall in love with him like how he did to the other idiotic girls. Well, jokes on him because I already fell for someone.

After School.

"Hey, Skylar." Rebecca greeted me as she lean on her car.

"Hey." I greeted her back with a smile.

"I heard you're tutoring Tyler, huh?" She said.

"Yeah, he wanted me to tutor him so, why not help an idiot, right?" I said jokingly.

"Just so you know, he's my boyfriend." She said angrily.

I raise both of my hands up in surrender and scoffed.

"Woah, chill. I'm not gonna steal Tyler from you, Rebecca.'' I told her and went in the car without Kyle in it.

"So, Kyle's not riding with us today, right?" I asked my twin, who has just enter the car.

"No." Her voice was full of disappointment.

"Good." I said while leaning my head back onto the soft chair and close my eyes wanting to go to Dream Land which is full of pink fluffy elephants.

At the house.

I felt someone shake my shoulder, I open my eyes and saw Rebecca with a smile  on her face.

"Hey, sissy. We're here." She said.

I sat up straight and stretched while yawning. I open the car door and went out. As I closed the door, I saw Kyle coming out of someones car in a black and white template baseball T-shirt. I've gotta admit, he looks hot. 

"Oh, hi!" His mother exclaimed to him from his house door.

I ignore them and walk in the house. Closing the door, my mother greeted me.

"Hey, twins. How was school?" She said from the kitchen.

"Okay." I let Rebecca answer.

The doorbell rang after Rebecca spoke. Since Rebecca was more near to the door, she answered me.  When she open the door, I saw Kyle standing there with a fake smile, that looks so real, on his face.

"Kyle, what're-" I cut Rebecca off.

"What do you want, Kyle?" I asked him from the kitchen counter.

"Skylar!" My mom scolded me for being so rude.

I rolled my eyes and continue to stare at Kyle.

"Well, my mom wanted to invite you guys to dinner." He explained.

"That's great! We'll be there at 6." My mom said.

"I'm busy. You guys go, I have a lot of homework to do." I said.

"You sure?" My mom asked me with her face full of concern.

"Yeah." Gosh, I hate lying to my mom.

"Okay then." My mom smiled at Kyle.

"Thanks." He said and closed the door.

What's the point of going when I'm gonna sit there like a mute, dumb girl?