[006]

this is the day before punz flies in ok? ok

also what the FUCK THIS STORY ALREADY HAS LIKE 100 READS WHAT I'M GONNA CRY

I'M NOT EVEN JOKING

[chapter 6]

---

notifications ( 1 )
PUNZ is typing . . .

PUNZ
we're still doing this right?

sapnap
hell yeah!!!!

PUNZ
okay awesome :)
so i'll see you in two days? i'll give you the address then

sapnap
got it >:)

PUNZ is offline!

sapnap is offline!

sapnap held his phone between his ear and shoulder as he struggled to push the window open, sighing in relief as he finally managed it. a warm breeze glided over his face and he was enjoying it so much he didn't even hear clay beginning to talk again.

"sap? sapnap, did you die?"

"huh? oh, sorry. i got distracted. keep going." sapnap turned away from the window, chuckling lightly, scanning his messy bedroom. it doubled as a studio sometimes, but sapnap usually just rents one out instead of having to move a microphone and soundproof everything.

"so, anyway, as i was saying..." dream continued, but sapnap's attentiveness had already begun to drift away again.

"when are you guys recording?" that took sapnap's attention. ask him anything about a meetup, collab, or new song and sapnap was all yours for, at minimum, an hour.

"we're doing it after we finish unpacking punz's apartment!" sapnap said cheerily.

"wait, you're helping him unpack?"

sapnap nodded, forgetting dream couldn't see him. "yep! he wanted a place to be ready for when we finish one recording. plus, we both wanted to get to know each other better before we started working."

dream hummed thoughtfully. "so, you've already written the song?"

"a bit. since i'm not singing, he's writing most of it and i think he said he was gonna work on it on the plane. i have to wait so i can get all the guitar notes ready."

"sounds like music is a lot of work." dream sounded a bit farther away, and sapnap heard a few meows, so he guessed dream had snatched one of the cats from the floor. sapnap also heard a notification go off, but it was from his phone and not dream's.

"he texted me! i'll call you back at some point." sapnap pulled his phone away from his ear and tapped the red hang-up button.